Saturday's Back Pages - 33 images

As Lennon claims there's a witch-hunt against Griff - Record

Witch hunt Lenny: Griff's a target - Sun

I can't think of any examples of this "witch hunt"

Compare the two Thumb heid and Alfredo ,
TH proven racist , proven female beater , proven drug taker , proven thief , proven gambling addict all proved either in court of law or by Lennon's own mouth and look at Alfredo background totally clean and who do the press and media try to make out as some kind of out of control animal yes Alfredo .
If you walk about sticking big huge targets on your back don't complain when you get abuse all people are doing is telling the truth he is all the above Fact

Chris Sutton and his Timmy mob are so boring. Not a peep from them when they were winning title after title. Now they have a real challenge they dust the cobwebs off their old propaganda.
They can't handle how string we have become and that we have the best chance in over 8 years of their dominance to win the league.

Witch hunt against him? 1 pundit said 1 thing about him. They would be crying in the corner if thumb got the treatment Morelos gets. Really annoyed at our ex players in the media. An opportunity to put a wee bit of pressure on the SFA to treat them the same way as they treat us. N guys like Ferguson bottles it.

Record trying to spin Gerrard’s comments to say he hopes he can win a cup in the next 100 games

He is going to win a lot more than that

Steven McSherry, Uddingston on the hotline "I'm more annoyed about Ryan Kent's celebration which I thought was sinister."

Seriously WTF. These people ain't right.

Sinister yet you continue to support a club who covers up 50 years of Child Rape.

What a disgusting group of people.

Steven McSherry, Uddingston on the hotline "I'm more annoyed about Ryan Kent's celebration which I thought was sinister."

Seriously WTF. These people ain't right.

Sinister yet you continue to support a club who covers up 50 years of Child Rape.

What a disgusting group of people.
No doubt Steven McSherry has done one of those pathetic IRA gun stances those cretins like to pose for.

Very interesting wee article on betting/ refs with Charles Richmond who is im sure very bbc friendly...there is no way refs are gambling, not a chance, wouldnt happen here not our lads forget it integrity is everything.....ok they might gamble i dont know i dont live with them difficult to say with online accounts... but if they did and they probably do right enough as most football fans like a bet id be surprised if it was on scottish football.

Well i wouldnt Charlie maybe we should hear more from the guy at Hamilton.

which refs which type of bets ?..... Rangers to get more cards every week would be nice odds.

Thanks for posting.

That stood out for me too.
It couldn't be more blatant.

mentally challengeds with laptops.
It's constant, tv, papers , radio.
Had a wry chuckle on way home from game on Wed. Radio Scotland round up stated that Livingston had a good one nil win while at Ibrox , Rangers had a narrow one nil win, one sentence after another! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thank you, Mark

Griffiths is the perfect 'vicTIM' after all of
the promotion Alfie and Ryan Kent have
been getting for the last three weeks.

We can't have nobody talking about
the talking ned, can we?

Back