Saturday's Back Pages - 34 images

I have not seen the incident in which the Caley lad got a red card, so I am asking a question - Did he dive? If not then it was a farcical decision that should have been overturned (although I was always told you can't appeal a yellow card).
If he did, then why the uproar? Morelos (and others) have got sent off for diving. Of course, we are supposed to be thankful he didn't get sent to Robben Island for 20 years

I have not seen the incident in which the Caley lad got a red card, so I am asking a question - Did he dive? If not then it was a farcical decision that should have been overturned (although I was always told you can't appeal a yellow card).
If he did, then why the uproar? Morelos (and others) have got sent off for diving. Of course, we are supposed to be thankful he didn't get sent to Robben Island for 20 years
boy didnt dive got booked for nothing and would be missing a chance to play in a cup final

He just came off second best in a challenge with the Rangers defender and fell. He didn't dive.

W.A.T.P.

Slight contact when running, not a sending off he didn't dive am not even sure there was a foul either?

Back