Back Pages Saturday's back pages - 36 images

Other meanings for Grahame spiers. English dictionary, shite, coward, anti rangers, hater, covers stuff up, can only write shite about Ranger's, never anything bad about his favourite team. Please spearsy stop writing about my team and supporters

Thanks Mark.

Kirk Broadfoot becoming a coach? That’s all Scottish Football needs - someone to show how to cheat and con referees to get a fellow professional sent off. No doubt boasting how he stood on Ryan Jack’s toes, then when Jack pushed him off, how to roll around holding your face, when he’d been pushed in the chest. Then he wonders why fans detest him.

Well done big Fil. Some week he's had. My favourite of our centre backs his reading of the game is superb.

Spiers? The Admiral, Lord Nelson of the MSM - "I see no ships"

He omits to mention the concerted and prolonged attack waged by his "decent journalists and editors" on our club and supporters; no balance given, no understanding sought, just vindictive rhetoric with "giggling behind the hand" apologies when challenged and proved untrustworthy.

Even the mention and his admission of the shortcomings of his profession is luke-warm and mealy mouthed

I agree with him on one point, though. We should look for a dialogue with decent journalists and editors; just where to find one; there's the insoluble problem.

Perhaps Spiers (the one who lied on National TV) could enlighten us as to who these decent journalists and editors are and as for McKenna best i don't say what i think as i fear a ban could be forthcoming.

The narrative that us hanging on to our best players some how hurts us is ridiculous! I’ve never heard such spin but reporting negativity regarding us is the done thing for them!

Contrast the attitude of our sports press to the H&H lads to their forgiving “let’s move on” attitude to Malky McKay at Ross County.

The double standards of Spiers, Michael Stewart etc absolutely stink.

I think the catholic faith and Catholics have done great harm to themselves !!!!

Spot on. The RC Church is the biggest paedo ring in the World but hey, lets just overlook that fact and proclaim it as a wonderful institution.

Also by setting a very narrow remit, the SNP govt have ensured that the two biggest Catholic institutions in this country, the Church itself and Celtic FC were exempt from the still on-going Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry. This fact alone show that Catholics wield a lot of power in this country.

Last edited:
Any Rangers fan who buys these comics and allows themselves to have their opinion formed by them needs to give themselves a serious shake.
Utter nonsense printed in them.

Spot on. The RC Church is the biggest paedo ring in the World but hey, lets just overlook that fact and proclaim it as a wonderful institution.

Also by setting a very narrow remit, the SNP govt have ensured that the two biggest Catholic institutions in this country, the Church itself and Celtic FC were exempt from the still on-going public enqury into Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry. This fact alone show that Catholics weild a lot of power in this country.
I'll have a wager none of the scum have watched spotlight..
That tells all you need to know about the chief pedophile and pedophile priests..

Jim Delahunts betting previews must be the worst ive ever seen anywhere.

This team drew last week this is a picture of the manager they play their home games at ...... , they play another team which i know nothing about but todays visitors did lose their last game, so take this one to be home win for(insert club nickname).

Stewart Robertson has the perfect opportunity now to refute Speirs' claims that he showed "discomfort" in banning him and only did so to appease our hardline fans.

This is an open goal now to remind everyone why he was banned. Will Stewart take it or as is my fear will he keep his head down proving that he was indeed uncomfortable.

Let's see what you're made of Stewart?

Back