Back Pages Saturdays' Back Pages - 49 images

The old spectre of there must be something wrong in the dressing room at Ibrox rears its head again,well done Stephen McGowan you never fail to fluff the mhutants arses especially before a game with us.

Scum manager not asking for special treatment for Furuhashi by asking for special treatment for him.
Because he knows he is a cheating little bitch that will be rolling around like a little girl, just as he done against AZ.

He went down for almost 5 minutes after a shoulder barge from a fellow Japanese player, who actually started laughing at his pathetic crying.

Thanks Mark, I can feel the battle fever rising after some of those back pages. We have to put them back in their box, just do it Rangers.

Honestly ive never ever wanted a player injured after my dream of Durrant playing on a world stage was taken away.
See that wee guy and the hype surrounding him.
Iam slowly but surely changing my mind on this.

Cheers Mark

Do the papers in Scotland still have editors? How does the word "Fued" get published by Sutton's fluffers as a headline, never mind lost in the text??
And never yet having seen Furuhashi play - can I assume he's a diver?

The old spectre of there must be something wrong in the dressing room at Ibrox rears its head again,well done Stephen McGowan you never fail to fluff the mhutants arses especially before a game with us.
He seems to forget that celtic have lost the same amount of league games as we, have .also they have lost
The same amount of. games in Europe as well.

MCnamara thinks they should have had the 2002 cup final won before we equalised ? We played them off the bloody park - it's not even a good memory

Back