Saturday's back pages - 50 images

Haha i'm surprised the Iranian ghuy wasn't told to say '' we used to listen to the Sellik games on forbidden rodios, with the Revolutionary Guard looking for us with a behead on site policy''

I wonder what team the person who screamed abuse in Donkeycaster's son's face supports then? :rolleyes:

he lives alone because of the bhoys, nothing to do with us but merge it to make everybody look bad. If it's that bad, he should have resigned years ago

Reads to me Neil Doncaster puts his own agenda ahead of his family. 6 years of shocking incompetence and doing Liewell’s bidding while his family are missing him is sinister to me.

The kerrydale experience package :eek: does that include free medical care after you have been chibbed ?

Nice pic of Gerrard with Morelos:p

Cowans comment about Liewell won’t take financial advice from Sutton, has been stolen from here:D

I wonder what team the person who screamed abuse in Donkeycaster's son's face supports then? :rolleyes:

he lives alone because of the bhoys, nothing to do with us but merge it to make everybody look bad. If it's that bad, he should have resigned years ago
No only a normal person would have resigned,she proable hated before he came here the article is utter posh.

I'm so effing sick of all our press.I see we where mentioned twice in that foreword in the Rhecord.How are we to blame for it?What a shitty wee self hating lot our press are.Not to mention the horrible and biased BBC coverage of us.Hibs got more praise even tho they got pumped 3-0.Had enough of it.

What a load of homespun unadulterated guff from Aiden in the Hootsmon, only someone not from these shores could use "jings" and "discombobulated" in the same article, the latter to describe a Rangers [layer naturally. This Shite takes up a double spread, which if written by someone competent would fit on a fag packet. Maybe I'm wrong because it was so vomit inducing I could only scan it.

Oh Hootsmon I'm shiting it, wondering what you're going to reveal tomorrow, maybe a photo of Klown Kenny kissing The Scum badge?

BTW, if you see him ask him what was the first badge he ever kissed, there's been so many.

Surely they are not demented enough to pay £325 for a paid bar? Minus tickets, £200+ for a padded seat, 3 programmes and brews . . .All about the Rangers sure enough.

According to Eddie we've played nobody yet... he's obviously not aware that Maribor are seeded much higher and looked 10x better than Athens who pumped them out of the Champs League.

Roll on Sept 2nd. I hope Eddie is present.

I think my first comment may have been lost near the top. Admins, can you make this a sticky thread each day? I love this thread and it should be at the top for all to see. Great work again op, thanks

If Doncaster thinks his family are not safe it's not because of Rangers fans.

All our enemies walk free.

Gerrard talk big about Morelos is exactly what Rodgers has done since arriving at Scumdome - cannot think of one of their players that Brenda has not waxed lyrically about.

The most important thing we should all take from SG's comments are that the days of our best players leaving for pennies are over.

The Rhecord opinion!!!!! implies that it is Rangers fans who have caused Doncaster all these issues....
hope they go under soon, the standard of journalism now, is crafted from dhims who openly deride our club at every opportunity. WATP

Even in an article about moving big games to Edinburgh, they manage to mention Rangers fans as hooligans. This is becoming a sinister ploy to drip feed Rangers supporters as hooligans at every opportunity.

There's no doubt there's a wave of propoganda building up against our support, it's a concerted effort too, all the papers putting the boot in. Even bringing in Bomb Throwers in Northern Ireland FFS.

The Saturday Winner: Anthony Haggerty, Michael Gannon and a token no name.

No agenda there.

Scum Bastards.

yu0ezvg.jpg

The rhetard's editorial drum beating propaganda pish is straight out of Goebells how to influence deluded arseholes manuel, just a little less subtle...... the sooner this piece of shit so called newspaper goes tits up the better!!!

Dull Neil is a wank

Bet his family are happy as %^*& he doesn’t stay with them most of the time

Creepy looking cuhnt

According to Eddie we've played nobody yet... he's obviously not aware that Maribor are seeded much higher and looked 10x better than Athens who pumped them out of the Champs League.

Roll on Sept 2nd. I hope Eddie is present.
You took the words right out my mouth...I nearly pissed myself when I read the plonkers comments.... Osijek would’ve gave them a game as well

Back