Saturday's bets?

Dettori treble, Frankly darling in the oaks, love and Thunder in the Princess Elizabeth and English king in the Derby 88/1

Not tips but fingers crossed

Redrosezorro 5/1ew.....1.00 Hay
Data Protection 12/1ew ..3.00Eps
Russian Emperor 5/1ew....4.55 Eps
Arch Moon 11/4 .....4.25 Hay

Not tips but fingers crossed

Redrosezorro 5/1ew.....1.00 Hay
Data Protection 12/1ew ..3.00Eps
Russian Emperor 5/1ew....4.55 Eps
Arch Moon 11/4 .....4.25 Hay

Redrosezorro 5/1ew 3rd 11/2 bo
D Protection 12/1ew 4th 16/1bo

Last edited:
Took the 2 free £5 bets on Paddy Power. Went for Daarik in the 2.25 at Epsom and took Troy Deeney to have 0.5 shots on goal in each half against Chelsea. Both 7/1.

Barossa Red 14:40 Haydock
Hateya. 17:35 Epsom
Each Way singles and Doubles most bookies paying first 4 both races

Man utd
Huddersfield
Stoke
Luton

Over 2.5 match goals.

Also got 2/3 up so far on a lucky 15.
5/2, 4/1 and waiting on the fav in the last race.
Joy of joys, had a brain fart writing out my horse line. Thought I'd taken the fav in the 12:30 haydock, turns out I'd taken the fav in the 2:40!

4/4 up. Nice wee lift, football was looking great with 3 up at ht, not looking like a goal being scored in the Huddersfield game though.

I’m a fud here I think but someone keep me right, I bet this horse each way and it finished second though appearing as a cross on my bets and no longer running as an in play bet. I know I’ll be being a tit but I presume I got something wrong. Lol

Cashed out a 9 fold for £45, as Fulham was 0.0 , scored in the 95th min.. would have won £1,350.

Still have 2 lines running, have Arsenal on both for c£550 on each line, not confident so going to put a few bets on Wolves

Cashed out a 9 fold for £45, as Fulham was 0.0 , scored in the 95th min.. would have won £1,350.

Still have 2 lines running, have Arsenal on both for c£550 on each line, not confident so going to put a few bets on Wolves

Boot in the baws :oops:

I’m a fud here I think but someone keep me right, I bet this horse each way and it finished second though appearing as a cross on my bets and no longer running as an in play bet. I know I’ll be being a tit but I presume I got something wrong. Lol

The odds are showing as 66-1 (in old money) on your line so I think that you've taken the outright result unfortunately.

You can't go each way on an accumulator involving football mate. Unfortunately your bet is a loser.

Man utd
Chelsea
Fulham
Brentford
Middlesbrough

8 returns 84

Watched the fulham game and although they scored late on it was complete one way traffic for half an hour.

Back