Saturday's English football

There were quite a few threads on him at the start of the season started up by his staunch supporters who were chuffed because he’d put a few wins together. Ultimately it all came apart quite fast though because like you say, he’s a shite manager.

Most we’re tipping them for relegation tbf.

Big talent. Hope he gets some more game time at Liverpool next season. England have a nice wee conveyor belt of talent coming through.

He’s always lively and a goal threat, and can only get better the more he plays. He knows he’s a good player and plays with a ton of confidence.

Somebody said he was a lanky streak of piss midweek :))

Because for some reason people will judge players based on a half or two halves of football. Considering he's not a striker he's done a cracking job for them since Haller has been out, and I'd be saying that even if he hadn't of scored four today.

Antonio has always been a good, albeit a bit inconsistent, player. Extremely versatile.

I've said before and will so again. England with a front line of Kane, Sterling, Rashford and Sancho with Foden behind it and Greenwood coming through will be as good as any on the International stage. Forget about the defence, we all know it's bang average. They may not win anything although I see them making finals and semi finals. But going forward they will have a scary team despite what one or or two bitter numpties will say here.

On a side note, that new away strip of Citeh’s is horrendous and that’s saying something with some of the poor efforts this summer.

Back