Saturday's football

Must be 1 of Arsenal's biggest regrets the past couple of years letting Giroud go. Was great vs them in the Europa League final, dragged Chelsea to a top 4 finish last season, he's been a great signing for them considering he's left out for big spells.

When is Scotland going to be allowed crowds in?

Really great seeing fans being back in stadiums. I’m sure I read this week Aberdeen were refused fans when they asked the government for the end of the month.

Think after lockdown/Covid is over they will continue to have matches on this late on a Saturday?

I presume they will just revert back to the lunchtime, three o’clock and then the tea time games.

Really enjoyed these later games though.

Barcelona are awful.

Their transfer business in the last 5 or so years has been appalling and it will take a long time for them to get back to where they were.

Think after lockdown/Covid is over they will continue to have matches on this late on a Saturday?

I presume they will just revert back to the lunchtime, three o’clock and then the tea time games.

I really enjoy them too.

They were part of the last EPL tv package sale but only 8 games a season were included.

I've a feeling they will continue. The EPL will want to go down the route of la liga and have all the games kick off at different times.
The late games on a Saturday and Sunday are great for TV viewers, not so much for travelling fans though

Barcelona are awful.

Their transfer business in the last 5 or so years has been appalling and it will take a long time for them to get back to where they were.

you see that second Cadiz goal? What a shambles. Messi will be taking his chance to escape when he’s free to sign for another club in January

can't see Bielsa being happy with his team almost stopping because of Chelsea fans "jeering" them in possession

seems weird that they are actually getting affected by that

The EPL looks a very open league right now. The team in 11th, Villa, are 7 points behind Chelsea with 2 games in hand.

Back