Saturday's football

United's defending at that set piece was comical.

A free header and an unmarked man at the back post.

Wonderful.

Said many times before but needs saying again

80m for Mcguire is the most hilarious transfer ever

Incredible the amount of time West Ham are running through the middle on Man Utd.

It's literally every single attack. Huge gaps between their midfield and defence.

A wee word of advice...

Ditch that Man Yooo shite and get the Bayern Munich game on :))

2-2 approaching HT and the difference in the two games is phenomenal.
I've watched a few of these German 5.30 Saturday matches and they've all been really good.

Maybe I've just been lucky in my choices but they piss all over the overhyped shite that is the premiership.

Haller has to be up there as one of the worst signings in Premier League history.

Eintracht Frankfurt must have been sweating in the bank whilst waiting for the money to clear, wondering if West Ham might come to their senses.

Evra is going to have another meltdown if Man U don’t get something out of this game.

Haller has to be up there as one of the worst signings in Premier League history.

Eintracht Frankfurt must have been sweating in the bank whilst waiting for the money to clear, wondering if West Ham might come to their senses.
Goes round the keeper. Tap in and he gets took out by a sniper :))

Only really Windsor Park that's offered a decent atmosphere with limited fan numbers, Hammers are ok here and tbf Standard Liege weren't bad but in a very St Mirren booey sort of atmosphere.
I hope when it comes around the 2k golden ticket winners at Ibrox give it everything and back the team to the hilt for 90 mins, vuvuzelas drowning out Crocker and Walker would be the lesser of 2 evils

Could have had 2 Alfies for that.

Back