Saturday's football

Do they need another two cameras now? One on each touchline?

No way the could disallow that, no way to prove it went out.

They’ve been playing shite and grinding out wins quite frequently.

With the amount of shite that goes their way they should really be pushing for 1st not 4th.
They don't seem to start playing till the 2nd half. The incredible thing for me in these games is no matter how much the teams spend on their defence they struggle to defend with a high line. Both teams have been torn apart at times and I've no idea how West Ham centre half at the 3rd goal can't see from his position he's a good few yards behind everyone else, leaving the flanks wide open.

Liepzig v Man U will be interesting on Tuesday. I think man U will struggle to stay in the tournament.

They don't seem to start playing till the 2nd half. The incredible thing for me in these games is no matter how much the teams spend on their defence they struggle to defend with a high line. Both teams have been torn apart at times and I've no idea how West Ham centre half at the 3rd goal can't see from his position he's a good few yards behind everyone else, leaving the flanks wide open.

High defensive lines will always be exposed when you’re up against stacked forward lines with pace, I feel like it’s always a big gamble. It’s fine if you’re playing against a lone striker with little pace though.

High defensive lines will always be exposed when you’re up against stacked forward lines with pace, I feel like it’s always a big gamble. It’s fine if you’re playing against a lone striker with little pace though.
Their positioning at times is terrible though. Look at that 3rd goal, it was so easy with the centre half inexplicably standing yards behind the full backs.

Their positioning at times is terrible though. Look at that 3rd goal, it was so easy with the centre half inexplicably standing yards behind the full backs.

I think the heads were gone and they’d accepted defeat because that was just absolutely laziness. Couldn’t have been any easier for Rashford.

If folks can get it synced Clive Tyldesley is on TalkSport comms and is as class as ever. Just had a nice wee bit about Ziyechs pronunciation and football fans fickleness about getting names wrong!

And there it is....

Leeds defence strikes again.

Nobody even close to Giroud at the front post.

Back