Bayern Munich vs Cologne - BT Sport 2 - 2.30pm
West Brom vs Brighton - Sky Sports Main Event - 3pm
Dijon vs PSG - BT Sport 3 - 4pm
Hartlepool vs Barnet - BT Sport 2 - 5.20pm
Leeds vs Aston Villa - Sky Sports Main Event - 5.30pm
RB Leipzig vs Borussia Monchengladbach - BT Sport 1 - 5.30pm
Verona vs Juventus - Premier Sports 1 - 7.45pm
Newcastle vs Wolves - Sky Sports Main Event - 8pm

Victoria Koln v Hansa at 1 followed by Carlisle v Oldham at 3 for me. Along with Bundesliga 2 the most interesting leagues at the minute at the top.

Hamburg Derby Monday night as well.

Aguero starts for Man City. Great player.
If he could stay fit he could have been one of the all time greats, still had an absolutely outstanding career.

One of my all time favourite 9s, think he has the best GPM ratio in premier league history with a goal every .7 games or something.

Not much to get excited about in there. Will probably give the Bayern and Juventus games a watch.

If he could stay fit he could have been one of the all time greats, still had an absolutely outstanding career.

One of my all time favourite 9s, think he has the best GPM ratio in premier league history with a goal every .7 games or something.
Sure I heard them say on the radio that he was 7 goals away from joining Andy Cole in third place on the all-time Premiership goalscorers list. He's a fantastic player.

Does my tits in this seeming insistence that football didn't exist before the Premiership came along though.:rolleyes:

City v West ham

25min gone and City haven't had a shot on goal##Combination of good defending and City trying to walk the ball in.

I realize keeping it on the deck is the right thing to do most of the time but my favourite assist in football is something like that with a 30 yard punt in the air. Not in a Scottish football way but more of a De Boer to Bergkamp way. Another memorable one is Kjaer but I'm struggling to find it online through that alone if anyone else remembers an obscure Danish 60 yard pass that led to a goal.

According to the commentary team, Man City have the best defensive record in Europe having only conceded 15 goals in 25 games

B-D

Still not convinced Gabriel Jesus is Ageurro replacement...not in his class. Do city even need a top #9?

Bochum heading for top of Bundesliga 2, 2-0 up. Kiel and Furth both drawing. All 3 win they will be 3 clear of Hamburg.

Back