Saturday's Football

First time I've watched LaLiga TV. The fake crowd on the main camera and empty stands on other angles is so 2020.

Weird to think Trippier could join Ashley young in winning the league with their respective teams.

All go in the Bolton game. Got a third, pulled back for offside, then Crawley had a player sent off for a second yellow a moment later.

So Bolton 2-0 up and playing against 10 men. They think it's all over.

Sound like a broken record but that Barca defence is so bad at times. Constantly ball watching, and the number of times players waltz through the back line without any sort of meaningful challenge going in is mental.

Atletico have some cracking attackers though and look far more assured.

Sound like a broken record but that Barca defence is so bad at times. Constantly ball watching, and the number of times players waltz through the back line without any sort of meaningful challenge going in is mental.

Atletico have some cracking attackers though and look far more assured.
Lenglet loyal.

Atletico should be ahead but Messi has given them the warning he can win the game on his own out of nothing.

Can’t finish 0-0 surely?

Lovely goal from BVB, Sancho at the heart of it - be a huge goal if they make top 4 that.

Must admit I’m loving Suarez’s fight and determination today, he’s absolutely hell bent on sinking Barca.

Spare a thought for Windass though !

Tims have signed a boy who didn't get off the Owls bench today.

Always had a soft spot for them on the basis Alex Turner, singer of my favorite band, is a fair weather fan and uses plectrums with Chris Waddell's face on them. A useless club aside from that.

There's something far wrong if that diddy Palmer goes to the Euros ahead of Patterson.

Tims have signed a boy who didn't get off the Owls bench today.

Always had a soft spot for them on the basis Alex Turner, singer of my favorite band, is a fair weather fan and uses plectrums with Chris Waddell's face on them. A useless team aside.

There's something far wrong if that diddy Palmer goes to the Euros ahead of Patterson.

Also like them. Been to hillsborough quite a few times. Sometimes amongst 10,000 Rangers fans and other times in a crowd of about 100 Bolton fans

Back