Manchester City vs Chelsea - Sky Sports Premier League - 5.30pm
Bayern Munich vs Borussia Monchengladbach - BT Sport 3 - 5.30pm
Cadiz vs Huesca - LaLiga TV - 5.30pm
New York Red Bulls vs Toronto FC - Sky Sports Football - 6pm
Chicago Fire vs Philadelphia Union - FreeSports - 6pm
Vancouver Whitecaps vs Montreal - FreeSports - 8pm
Athletic Bilbao vs Osasuna - LaLiga TV - 8pm
Liverpool vs Southampton - Sky Sports Premier League - 8.15pm

No Gers but, thinking of doing a wee double Dundee Utd massive price 100/30 in a semi against the supreme bottle merchants Hibs and Raith to do the Pars even money plenty of good games on today and tomorrow hopefully Rangers ladies beat Glasgow city and go top.

No Gers but, thinking of doing a wee double Dundee Utd massive price 100/30 in a semi against the supreme bottle merchants Hibs and Raith to do the Pars even money plenty of good games on today and tomorrow hopefully Rangers ladies beat Glasgow city and go top.
I watched Raith absolutely demolish the Pars 5-1 last month, couldn’t believe the price when I seen it.

That Derby v Sheff Wed game looks tasty.

Win keeps Derby up. Sheff wed need to win to have any hope. They could both go down if Rotherham beat Cardiff and it’s a draw or Wed win

Championship relegation battle should be really interesting. The fact that 4 clubs can all make a case for survival should be exciting.

That’s my afternoon double sorted.

Don't normally watch the English Championship, but really looking forward to the Derby - Sheff Wed game. Massive for both clubs.

5 Scottish internationals in the Derby game, along with Windass, Edmundson and Waggy.

SPFL alumni central in the Derby game - Graeme Shinnie, Waghorn, Edmundson and Patrick Roberts (lol) playing for Derby.

Callum Patterson and Windass playing for Sheff Wed.

Barca v Atletico should be a cracker. Glad I looked down the list in the OP as I assumed this game would be tonight.
Looking forward to this, too.

Daddy day care today, so hoping the two young kids will watch it with me instead of Paw Patrol.

Be good to see Derby go down. Anybody giving Wayne Rooney a managerial gig needs to get whats coming to them.

Rotherham 1-0 up at Cardiff!

Derby going down as it stands. Absolute screamer as well.

Barry Bannan really needs to just give up the battle and get rid of the combover.

Absolute shocker.

Rotherham 1-0 up at Cardiff!

Derby going down as it stands. Absolute screamer as well.
The relative minnow amongst two other historical giants of the English game fighting to stay up.

Could have Sheff Weds, Derby, Sunderland, Portsmouth and Bolton all in the 3rd tier next season.

Ipswich and Charlton two other sizeable clubs who will be fighting like mad to get back up again

1-0 Derby now - edit obvs not must have been the incident where Waghorn has scudded into the post was notified to the score apps as a goal.

The relative minnow amongst two other historical giants of the English game fighting to stay up.

Could have Sheff Weds, Derby, Sunderland, Portsmouth and Bolton all in the 3rd tier next season.

Ipswich and Charlton two other sizeable clubs who will be fighting like mad to get back up again

1-0 Derby now

is my Sky slow or are you in the future?

Back