Saturday's Football

Leeds will fizzle out next season like Sheff Utd did playing together and for each other as a team but not good enough players for that league...

Dreadful defending from Derby again haha.

Potential offside in that one. Unless Sky Sports are going to pull out a new angle like Wednesday's first goal.

Wondering now, how does it work if he's level with the goalie ? I know how it works for offside if he's in front or behind the goalie but not here... He's definitely not in line with the defender.

Wondering now, how does it work if he's level with the goalie ? I know how it works for offside if he's in front or behind the goalie but not here...
I don't think the goalie counts as the defender but he was in line with the defender who was attacking the ball so it wasn't offside.

We know you mention it every time Bale plays for Spurs, does he owe you money or something

It’s a pretty big talking point among football fans given his value and how shite he’s been, and it really winds his fan club right up.

He wasn't in line though, they froze it right when the ball gets headed on and he's slightly offside.

That said, it's close enough to count it I'd say.
Would need to see it again but he looked in line to me, wasn't paying that much attention right enough!

Back