Saturday's Football

Man I don’t want to see Waggy or Edmundson go down, but at the same time I’d love to see that tarrièr loving Shrek look alike be the one to take them down.

Fair play to Warbs, was heading for an 8th place finish until that Cardiff equaliser and one of the lower budgets in the league. 9th with that squad would still be a decent finish ahead of bigger spending Middlesbrough, Stoke, Derby, Forest and Birmingham

Bwahahaha

Roberts ballsing up a golden chance there, now where have I seen that before?

The last weekend of the season relegation battle is always great entertainment in the EPL lower leagues.
I would still expect 1 more twist in this, as Roberts makes an arse of being straight through on goal

Fair play to Warbs, was heading for an 8th place finish until that Cardiff equaliser and one of the lower budgets in the league. 9th with that squad would still be a decent finish ahead of bigger spending Middlesbrough, Stoke, Derby, Forest and Birmingham
Agree, he excels at wee clubs under no pressure.

certainly over performed this season, credit to him

Rotherham game finished, them and Wycombe down.

Winner stays up in the Derby game now, draw also works for Derby.

What the hell happened to Sheffield Wednesday? Wasn’t that long ago they were in the play offs looking for promotion.

Points deduction of 6 points hasn’t helped due to their dreadful ownership. That’s before you get to the constantly changing managers.

Back