Saturday's Football

They might survive but %^*& me Derby are chronic Lampard had them a game away from Promotion a couple of years ago

Wonder which Championship club Windass will sign for and get relegated with next season.

Reus makes it 1-0 to Dortmund v Leipzig. Nice goal. Bayern will be champions if it stays like this.

Still a bit of action left in regards to League 2, two promotion places still up for grabs and playoffs to be decided

So close until Cardiff equalised. I'd rather have had Derby and Wednesday at Accy next season :D

Waghorn - “this is what you live for as a footballer” :eek:

Avoids relegation to third tier by skin of his teeth and that’s a high point.

We have come such a long way the past 3 years

Must admit I love Waggy but he really needs to lay aff the waggy baccy because surely you don’t live to narrowly avoid failure.

I’d rather win shit but that’s just me

Derby are on shit street if they stick with Shrek next season.

Steven Gerrard he is not.

Eric dier is horrific
At fault for all 3 goals today ffs. A stunning leave for the first, static + ball watching for the 2nd and again standing in the centre of the park day-dreaming for the 3rd. The only Spurs player who never claimed for offside because he knew it was not and he himself is a donkey.

As you say, horrific performance at a so called top 6 team.

Reus makes it 1-0 to Dortmund v Leipzig. Nice goal. Bayern will be champions if it stays like this.

Do you not like the English games mate?

Always see you telling everyone the European scores while everyone else is watching the English game :))

Looking forward to Barcelona vs Atletico as much as they're both super league scum.

Messi to score twice at 7/2 is where I'm donating money this week.

Do you not like the English games mate?

Always see you telling everyone the European scores while everyone else is watching the English game :))

:)) I usually watch the Premier League games, don't usually watch the lower divisions. Like to keep in touch with the other big leagues.

Back