Saturday's Football

are Norwich just a team that exists to get relegated from the PL, go back into the Championship and win it?

it obviously keeps money rolling in the club but maybe it might be a potential idea to stay in the PL for a few years and then you get a few years of successive TV money and you don't have to bother with the drop of income from being in the Championship

I continue to fail to understand how the hell Nathan Ake managed to get a move to Man City.

I still can’t believe that penalty was overturned by VAR for Southampton. How can a number of officials look at that and decide it’s not a foul by Walker? Anywhere else on the pitch that would be given.

Corby Town being thrashed 6-0 away to Boston United in the FA Cup. Boston are away further up the leagues than Corby. C'mon The Steelmen.

That’s us level with Hibs and Hearts with a game in hand. Let’s hope Celtic keep up their unbelievably bad record away to Livingstone. Haven’t beaten them away in 14 years.

Poor old Sheep

Heard of glass ankle or chin , but Glass manager ?
Lego Muncher next ?
Sheep fans were always crying for McInnes to be sacked because they didn’t like the style of football.

Glass comes in and plays nice football to start the season and now haven’t won a game in the last 7!

The Glass isn’t always greener on the other side

I’ll get my coat.

Hibs 2 St M 2
Sheep 0 St J 1

Hahahahaha
This bet has been boosted!
You Won: £51.98

St Johnstone14/5
Match Betting
Aberdeen v St Johnstone
FT
  • GOALCORRECTION
  • 0 - 1
Draw13/5
Match Betting
Hibernian v St Mirren
FT
  • GOALCORRECTION
  • 2 - 2
Draw14/5
Match Betting
Ross County v Hearts
FT
  • GOALCORRECTION
  • 2 - 2
Stake:£1.00

Obviously down the leagues a bit but I’ve just seen Charlie Wyke has scored a couple for Wigan today. Thought he could have got a better move than that from Sunderland.

Sheep fans were always crying for McInnes to be sacked because they didn’t like the style of football.

Glass comes in and plays nice football to start the season and now haven’t won a game in the last 7!

The Glass isn’t always greener on the other side

I’ll get my coat.
I’m no fan of McInnes but they hounded him out without seeing what he had done for them. Can see them struggling to make top 6

Obviously down the leagues a bit but I’ve just seen Charlie Wyke has scored a couple for Wigan today. Thought he could have got a better move than that from Sunderland.
He’s rubbish. No mobility. I was hoping the scum would have signed him when they were linked with him

are Norwich just a team that exists to get relegated from the PL, go back into the Championship and win it?

it obviously keeps money rolling in the club but maybe it might be a potential idea to stay in the PL for a few years and then you get a few years of successive TV money and you don't have to bother with the drop of income from being in the Championship

They got into financial bother by spending more, getting relegated and tried spending more to get back up

Since then the model is to get up, spend within means and try to get back up with that philosophy
Plus sell assets for big money and replace for less

Not risking what Derby, Wigan etc have happened to them

Might be yoyo but at no risk

So Man City scored 6 goals midweek.

1 0-0 draw and people are saying it was a mistake not signing Messi.

Dean Smith putting together a very good squad at Aston Villa.

Bailey, El-Ghazi, Buendia, Traore, Nakamba on the bench, Trezeguet out injured.

The lad Ramsey looks a talent.

So Man City scored 6 goals midweek.

1 0-0 draw and people are saying it was a mistake not signing Messi.
They need a proper striker. Going a season with just Jesus isnt a great position to be in. All the other top teams in the league have a proper striker.

Or Ronaldo, or used the Grealish money to try and get Lukaku or even part of a deal to land Haaland. No interest in Lautaro Martinez, Youssef En-Nesyri?

Gabriel Jesus isn’t the answer.
I can’t believe it was only Spurs that showed any interest in Martinez. Quality player. Reminds me of Falcao.

Christ, just stuck the Italian game on and there's Franck Ribery at Salernitana! Whit the f*ck ye dain man, just retire!?
I’m watching too. He has played quite well.
Have you noticed Coulibaly that was on loan at us is playing too

Back