Saturday's Football

FAIdlz-VgAQZewP

To be honest, today is the first time I have ever really seen the point in Grealish. He has been really good.

City have looked like a properly good, solid side so far.

TBF City havent gave Chelsea a sniff today but partly down to Chelsea being so negative.

As much of a fanny Pep is today’s gameplan has been well executed by his team.

What was that from Tuchel? Can’t ask too many questions of him so far but that was just terrible. Soundly beaten

Refreshing to watch a referee who does his job well, EPL ref’s are a hundred times better than the clowns we get up here.

Work rate from City was brilliant, some superstars think you should just stroll around the park earning bags of cash

Scored 93% of his penalties, Ronaldo only 81% according to the commentators.

That'll be Ronaldo on the next one though.

Im genuinely stunned he wasn’t on them anyway. No surprise they ended up with a late penalty. Surprised rat face was allowed to take it. Delighted he missed it as Tina’ looked on.

At least it stops all this “the Ronaldo effect” pish after United beat sides they were beating fairly comfortably last season too.

GIUY Ole B-D

Last edited:
Pish is the short answer
I still can’t get my head around it. Even when they went behind he didn’t actually pile men forward. Brilliant coach but that was bizarre.

That being said City just aren’t clinical at all and it’ll come back to bite them a few more times. Could be costly at the end of the season.

Brilliant from City today I thought, never gave chelsea a sniff all game, passed them off the park and should of been 3 or 4 up

Back