Saturday's Football

There’s no urgency from either of the teams. It’s as if they do t realise they’ll have an extra 30 minutes to play if nobody scores.

Just noticed there is a line of stewards sitting in the aisle, separating the 'cheap' seats from the corporate ones on the Liverpool side, but not on the Chelsea side.

Some sort of discrimination, surely?

Could easily be a penalty that.
For me it should be a stick on that things like that are a foul/penalty. He makes absolutely no attempt to play the ball.

How the fuds on coms can say zeyich would never get the ball is laughable - we never got the chance to see if he would because he was fouled.

New rule should be introduced, if it's 0-0 after 90mins it goes straight to pens.
Between this game and the Arbroath game last night I firmly agree with this. Watched nearly 240 mins of football with no goals.

Thank god for the Teddy Bears!

Guy Mowbray "They were just holding hands as they crossed the line, and Alexander Arnold let go"

So, a penalty then?

Is this a bit much for a guy who’s been there for less than 3 years. Has a decent scoring record I guess.
City didn’t have get a bargain at 60 million. This article lists his accomplishments which are extraordinary

Since when in the name of Laudrup did man of the match get changed to player of the match

City didn’t have get a bargain at 60 million. This article lists his accomplishments which are extraordinary

I was listening to a thing on 5 live this morning that had Wilson from Newcastle and Antonio from West Ham discussing the football events of week
Both thought Haaland would struggle to score as many in the EPL as he won't suit the way City play and the bottom half of the Bundesliga is crap compared to the EPL.
One of them clearly forgot his team had been knocked out the Europa League by a bottom half German League team the week before.

Went and tended my vegetables (not a euphemism) and back in time for the penalties. Take it I missed nothing.

Back