Saturday's football

Killie have done well in their last several meetings with the yahoos. It was not unreasonable to think they could do it again. Yahoos drew with Motherwell during the week, so this result now is totally unexpected.

Our two most creative players are not playing. A few coming back from injury and a whole midfield badly off form. Lafferty has done next to nothing for us.

We hopefully will sneak a victory tomorrow but I think it will be a struggle.

That off form midfield had taken us through November without dropping a point then dominated Hearts at Tynecastle. They were awful on Wednesday, but we still have plenty goals and assists this season from players who are available. It might be a struggle, we might blow them away.

4-0 to the tramps at HT

tenor.gif

Some posts are honestly brutal.

You think we will hammer Dundee to go top if we win? That is what I was replying to.
If you think we will take 4,5 or more off Dundee tomorrow get to the bookies and put some cash on it.
Our main guy who scores is out, our only creative force from midfield is out and our midfielders are all badly off form.
If we win tomorrow it will be by about 1 or maybe 2.

That off form midfield had taken us through November without dropping a point then dominated Hearts at Tynecastle. They were awful on Wednesday, but we still have plenty goals and assists this season from players who are available. It might be a struggle, we might blow them away.

We will hopefully win tomorrow but their is no chance we will out score them today against Killie to go top which is what I was replying to.
If we sneak 1-0 it will do, if somehow Lafferty hits some form and gets a hat trick then we’re laughing and might be top, but I don’t see the latter happening.

Louis Mould scores for Preston at Notts Forest.

I await the January transfer window thread starting....

Back