Saturday's Hotline

Absolutely sick of this Gordon Ashley pr1ck being given free reign to put the boot into our club and noise up our players and fans, every day it’s liquidation, Glasgow derby, cheating players fans refs, skit going bust, double 9 in a row, quad treble, European cup, bigger stadium bla bla bla !!! And he seems to get on every fckin day ! I think a follow follow campaign of people emailing complaints to the dr about this cretin is worth a try.. it’s a fckin disgrace.. cannot stand the pr1ck !!!!!

Absolutely sick of this Gordon Ashley pr1ck being given free reign to put the boot into our club and noise up our players and fans, every day it’s liquidation, Glasgow derby, cheating players fans refs, skit going bust, double 9 in a row, quad treble, European cup, bigger stadium bla bla bla !!! And he seems to get on every fckin day ! I think a follow follow campaign of people emailing complaints to the dr about this cretin is worth a try.. it’s a fckin disgrace.. cannot stand the pr1ck !!!!!

I've contacted the hotline a few times in recent years (sensible and well written comments) and never once been published.

They always choose their same old favourite regulars. And that's even if they are real.

I've contacted the hotline a few times in recent years (sensible and well written comments) and never once been published.

They always choose their same old favourite regulars. And that's even if they are real.
I think he is real or well I’ve seen a Gordon Ashley Ayr post on Twitter a few times, so either him or a copycat, he seems to noise up killie fans on Twitter as well which would suggest he is from Ayr. I’ve known a lot of annoying shit talking Tim’s in my time but none that get under my skin as much as this dick.. I would would walk right past his fat namesake to give him a slap !

Don't bite, he's a phantom caller invented by the day late record.

He isn’t a real person. The daily record made him up and put the comments in. How do you think he is selected almost daily? Ignore

The hotline is just another avenue to put the boot in Rangers.
The daily record hotline and Gordon Ashley invented the phrase training match title which is now being used by Tim’s worldwide on Twitter etc.. I think Ashley is a real person but has links to record reporters.. you can’t get on that regularly unless you do

The tit Mc Nally obviously missed Kent getting sent off in that game....fkn fud!!
plus the fact that it wasn't actually a punch.
It was a push but his hand clenched afterwards and the still images make it look like a punch, along with Lego's theatrics...

I know what you mean. At least we can take comfort in the fact that his life will have been wasted pretending to follow a club that occupies second place in his mind.

They only print the odd ones that chat the shite you just mentioned.

The daily record hotline and Gordon Ashley invented the phrase training match title which is now being used by Tim’s worldwide on Twitter etc.. I think Ashley is a real person but has links to record reporters.. you can’t get on that regularly unless you do
I don't think Ashley's statement of "training match title" was invented by that clown all his stuff is second hand patter, the lot of the tims are told what to say by their propaganda shamen, no originality with any of them

Don't get wound up by him. He is probably a junior at the sports desk asked to make up some sh!t every time Rangers play.

He is not real m8 it's the sports editors at the rebel wee "free dig at us"

He will have a chugg to your post mate,just laugh at his nonsense like the rest of us
Wether or not he is real he is a joke figure
Probably went to the same school as Tommy the taxi driver
Their support is crammed full of like minded idiots

He will have a chugg to your post mate,just laugh at his nonsense like the rest of us
Wether or not he is real he is a joke figure
Probably went to the same school as Tommy the taxi driver
Their support is crammed full of like minded idiots
Aye mate your right.. guy just gets under ma skin sometimes

Back