Saturday's non-EPL football (including Scottish)

Flicked on the Hibs game (and Villa game) but the commentary i'm watching at Easter park sounds like a snooker game.. kinda sounds like Andy Walker with a sore throat on the day he's been told he's not long for this world.. not even sure what channel this is but man its depressing.

Hibs have had a couple of counter attacks that have been inches away from a chance on goal but are otherwise just sitting deep.

They'd win if they played the way they do against us

Flicked on the Hibs game (and Villa game) but the commentary i'm watching at Easter park sounds like a snooker game.. kinda sounds like Andy Walker with a sore throat on the day he's been told he's not long for this world.. not even sure what channel this is but man its depressing.

It's Hibs TV apparently - didn't realise there was such a thing.

Literally didn't even realise their game was today, thought it was tomorrow after ours. Only found out ten minutes ago when I went on to check the rugby.

If hibs midfield didnt panic everytime they get the ball they could cause the poets bother but they are just aimlesdly hoofing it on the direction they are facing. They will be glad of half time as it looked like a matter of time until the poets scored. Hibs wont hold on for another 45 if they keep playing like that.

poets will toil but get a spawny late winner, as per usual.

Hibs are panicking because they can't use their 'physical style' as referee's actually hand out cards early in their games.

A complete reversal to our games where they normally leave it 60 minutes, allow the opposition 12 fouls and then give one of our midfielders the first card of the day.
The stat above said they haven't won there in years.

It would be the exact opposite of as per usual if it happened.

Since Hibs came back up, Celtic haven't beaten them at Easter road in the league. So I wouldn't rule Hibs out just yet.

In saying that if they don't improve second half, then Celtic will probably get a goal.

I don't swallow all that stuff about 'jinx'.

Doesn't matter what someone says or does on FF, it won't change the outcome...so here's the table.

gn20.png

Back