Saturday's non-EPL football (including Scottish)

JayDee

(EPL is in another thread!)

At 12:30 we have Bournemouth v Reading (Sky). Some later, foreign games on TV: Bayern Munich v Werder Bremen (14:30), Villarreal v Real Madrid (15:15), Atlético Madrid v Barcelona (20:00).

Scottish at 15:00:
Kilmarnock v Ross County
Livingston v St Mirren
St Johnstone v Motherwell
Dundee United v Hamilton
Hibs v Celtc.

https://www.live-footballontv.com/

I usually fancy Hibs to take something off them at Easter Road, but there's a gutless feel about this Ross side. I'm still pissed off we didn't turn them over.

Bournemouth came back to win 4-2. Cook scored a cracker, Solanke got a second. Bournemouth are top of the Championship.

Longer the mentally challengeds stay 0-0 the more Duffy's biscuity arse will be sweating. I fancy him to gift the Edinburgh 19th Century Terrorists a goal.

The manky mob haven't won at hiv since they came back up in 2017. Honestly check your facts.

Fair point. Harsh, but fair :D

I think my off the cuff remark was more aimed at the degree of effort I perceive them as putting in against their tim cousins.

Anyway, if that stat’s correct, which I have assume it is, let’s hope that dismal run of form continues

P.s. I’m editing the original post before any more late comers to thread point out how much badly researched shite I’d posted LOL :))

Last edited:
Their defence is so poor. But they will get away with it most games in this league because they will score goals and the other team won’t take their chances

Back