Saturday's non-EPL football (including Scottish)

Just knew the c***s would score again, they always do. Should have been 3 points dropped for them, but I'm happy with a draw, more leeway for us...

People can mention Hibs game management and dropping two goals... but Madden was trying his hardest.

Couldn't spot an Ajer handball but could spot two Hibs ones quick enough.

Foul on Hibs before Celtc second goal in my opinion (FF amateur refs may think different).

And 4 minutes? Was there any injury or downtime? Celtc player down for 30 seconds. Subs don't add time usually. 4 goals yeah, but does that mean we should have had 8 minutes injury time against Hamilton.

2 points dropped, but they end the game on a high after being 2 down.

I fùcking hate how often they score injury time goals.

Massive game tomorrow and we have some huge ones coming up. It's all about what we do always has been. But the more points they drop the better insurance.

Wanted them beat and thought they were going to be so initial feeling of disappointment when heard it finished 2-2 but on reflection it's dropped points for them and all dropped points for them are good points.

Just win tomorrow, Rangers!

2 points dropped, but they end the game on a high after being 2 down.

I fùcking hate how often they score injury time goals.

Massive game tomorrow and we have some huge ones coming up. It's all about what we do always has been. But the more points they drop the better insurance.
They absolutely do not end that game on a high.

That result has something of a delaying the inevitable about it all.

The longer he stays in situ the more results like that will be happening.

Nobody of note touches that job mid season anyway and their board know at best it would be Kennedy as caretaker.

Over to you Rangers

Really don't understand this keeps Lennon on a job p.ish, is that really a reason for being happy they drew rather than lost?

I don’t understand people raging that they came back and got a point.

It’s a great result and one we would all have signed up for, from a Rangers perspective

Really don't understand this keeps Lennon on a job p.ish, is that really a reason for being happy they drew rather than lost?
Maybe a bit of that but I think fans realize he's a shit manager & Gerrard/Beale have the better of him tactically. The longer he's their manager the better for us.

Seriously harsh penalty for them and the ball looked to definitely be In play at the Free kick and should’ve been a foul to Hibs. Delighted that they’ve dropped points but I’m absolutely livid at how they’ve done it. I’ll calm down later.

As many have said, I would have bit your hand off for that before the game but, being 2-0 up Hibs hibsed it, which is no surprise by the way.

Last edited:
How did we need Hibs to win? Even before kick-off, it was still in our hands.
Losses wreck confidence.

And no points is better for us.

This season is critical for Rangers ( huge annual loss ) - we want to increase our lead as much as possible.

Plus that fkpig Lennon may have been shown the door.

Still dropped points but besides us they have a very easy run of fixtures until February so we need teams when they have the chance to not chuck away points
We have a very hard run in January, then throw in our poor performances these last 2 January's. Need to be clinical upto to January and then continue that through our hardest run of games.

That result has something of a delaying the inevitable about it all.

The longer he stays in situ the more results like that will be happening.

Nobody of note touches that job mid season anyway and their board know at best it would be Kennedy as caretaker.

Over to you Rangers
Realistically the next time they drop points will be against us. 4 out their next 5 games are all at home against bottom 6 fodder and their away game to Hamilton.

Tomorrow is massive win and their games in hand mean hee haw a five point lead at the end of the year I’ll take that

Losses wreck confidence.

And no points is better for us.

This season is critical for Rangers ( huge annual loss ) - we want to increase our lead as much as possible.

Plus that fkpig Lennon may have been shown the door.
Why would that be a good outcome for Rangers? He's a bang average manager - their fans want him gone.

I don’t understand people raging that they came back and got a point.

It’s a great result and one we would all have signed up for, from a Rangers perspective
To be fair, it is like winning the lottery and finding out 500 other people won it too; great news on the face of it but you can't hep but wonder 'what if...'?

Gutted they saved a point but happy with them dropping two points and just another wee chip away at the players and supporters confidence in their manager.
Now lets take care of Aberdeen.

People can mention Hibs game management and dropping two goals... but Madden was trying his hardest.

Couldn't spot an Ajer handball but could spot two Hibs ones quick enough.

Foul on Hibs before Celtc second goal in my opinion (FF amateur refs may think different).

And 4 minutes? Was there any injury or downtime? Celtc player down for 30 seconds. Subs don't add time usually. 4 goals yeah, but does that mean we should have had 8 minutes injury time against Hamilton.
30 secs for a sub is standard. Even those who are not amateur refs know that.
No, it gives them a point FFS X 1,000,000,000,.

We needed Hibs to win.

Why is this difficult to grasp.

It showed me that they never give up.

We didn't NEED His to win. Utter drivel. You didn't already know that they never give up??

It's their for the world and his dug to see how other teams can take points off of them!!!!,depends how much they've want the points,and how brave they are.

To be fair, it is like winning the lottery and finding out 500 other people won it too; great news on the face of it but you can't hep but wonder 'what if...'?

If we draw 2-2 Tommorow with a 90th minute equaliser, we are not going to be happy about it.

The same applies to them, they’re the ones chasing and the chaser, as we know all too well, can ill afford to blink first.

Once the gap gets to 5,6 points....you go into each game with the pressure of knowing you’re only a couple of bad results away from the title challenge derailing.

I think they would have been of the mindset after the 3-3 at Pittodrie that they couldn’t afford to drop any more points before going to Ibrox in January. And now they have. They have blinked first.

Raging they got the equaliser but if it keeps TLB in a job a bit longer then that is somewhat of a silver lining. It's in our hands though, let's smash the sheep scum tomorrow Rangers!

We didn't NEED His to win. Utter drivel. You didn't already know that they never give up??

Took the words out of my mouth on both replies.

As for the all their next games are at home lot. They lost to us, Milan, Sparta, ferencvaros at home...there are no fans so half the fear factor is gone. I wouldn’t be shocked at them dropping points versus dross at their own midden. They are a team trending downwards.

Well I will take them losing instead of a draw any day. Especially when 2 down with 12 minutes to play.

We needed Hibs to win to give us a bigger lead at the top.

Seriously harsh penalty for them and the ball looked to definitely be In play at the Free kick and should’ve been a foul to Hibs. Delighted that they’ve dropped points but I’m absolutely livid at how they’ve done it. I’ll calm down later.
On the other hand, it doesn't seem that they fought back on thier own merits and got a result. Having only read this thread (I know I know) it seems that they were deservedly behind and were lucky to scrape a draw rather than battering Hibs and unlucky not to win.

I'm Happy.

Pleasing result even if they were 2 nil up. Big game tomorrow but I think we will take care of it. Probably Keeps Lennon in a job a little longer which is pleasing.

Back