Status
Not open for further replies.

jaws73

Official Ticketer
Referee: Bobby Madden

AR1 David Roome

AR2 Graham McNeillie

Fourth Official Calum Scott

Never know what to expect from Bobby Madman.

Lets, for once, not give the Officials a chance to be the cause of us dropping points.

We know theyre generally incompetent, completely unreliable and ultimately play right into the hands of SPFL teams who cheat and burn the clock.

Start fast, hit the opposition hard, and it wont matter who or how bad the officials are.

Never know what to expect from Madden

If you look at previous performances you have an idea.

Hes the worst of the lot of them a long long history of being biased against Rangers. Its actually even more obvious when he does the tims games he will do anything to help them out.

Yeah we should win anyway but the team are nowhere near form and when that happens the decisions can be important.

Hes the worst of the lot of them a long long history of being biased against Rangers. Its actually even more obvious when he does the tims games he will do anything to help them out.

Yeah we should win anyway but the team are nowhere near form and when that happens the decisions can be important.

Go on then, give us a few snippets.

Another ref that can't ref Rangers games properly because he is desperate to prove he's not a Rangers fan.

Will always remember him for the worst referreeing performance I've seen in the flesh, our game against Hibs at Ibrox a few years back.

Referee: Bobby Madden

AR1 David Roome

AR2 Graham McNeillie

Fourth Official Calum Scott

Never know what to expect from Bobby Madman.
Not had a bit of Bobby Madman in a while have we? A bizarre officiating performance no doubt to follow.

Will always remember him for the worst referreeing performance I've seen in the flesh, our game against Hibs at Ibrox a few years back.

If you are thinking of the August 2017 game against Hibs, Beaton was in charge that day and as i regularly say, in my near 50 years of watching Rangers it is easily the worst and most biased (in favour of Hibs) refereeing display I have witnessed.

As for Madden, you just don't know what you are going to get. I have heard he is a Bear, therefore perhaps doesn't want to show favour but he has given some strange decisions against us down the years.

If you are thinking of the August 2017 game against Hibs, Beaton was in charge that day and as i regularly say, in my near 50 years of watching Rangers it is easily the worst and most biased (in favour of Hibs) refereeing display I have witnessed.

As for Madden, you just don't know what you are going to get. I have heard he is a Bear, therefore perhaps doesn't want to show favour but he has given some strange decisions against us down the years.
I think that's why I mix Beaton and Madden up because we hear that both are supposed to be Bears. If that is definitely the case then it looks as though they go out of their way to prove they aren't when the ref our games. The 2017 game was disgusting.

I think that's why I mix Beaton and Madden up because we hear that both are supposed to be Bears. If that is definitely the case then it looks as though they go out of their way to prove they aren't when the ref our games. The 2017 game was disgusting.

Thats the problem, Beaton and Madden are supposedly not one of them. So what they do is always treat us more firmly and opposition less so, so not to raise questions. Whilst Clancy, Robertson etc nail us most times as the could never give any 50/50 our way.

Go on then, give us a few snippets.
Not much point is there if i mention all the red cards hes given us while spending his career ignoring dangerous challenges by tims.. Clancy at the piggery, Beaton v Hibs or Alan Muir celebrating a tim goal with David Turnball last season...you will scream para and tell me bias is impossible then get upset again.

So il just say Bobby is very very very popular with the sportswriters at the daily record that you dislike and hopefully at some point in future you will work out why hes a scottish media celeb and gets positive coverage.

The guy is a good referee i never say they are hopeless cos most of them are not, its important we get the form sorted though as we cant afford a close race with these maniacs making the vital calls at the most important point of the season. Celtic will benefit, Rangers wont.

I think there was a quick red card at the piggery last night for the visitors, 2 challenges in a row= 2 x yellow and red in 5 mins, tactical fouls/time wasting/rugby league/wwf challenges wont ever be ignored when the tims play the smaller sides.

Not seen that clown in a while, he still doing this? Why’s he dressed like a farmer?

The absolute meltdown is brilliant. The boiling, vengeful anger at the decision (100% correct btw).
Agrees with the decision then castigated the ref for actually getting the red card out. How else is he supposed to send him off?? :))

Absolute nonsense. Had a good game at the NYD game last season.

Rangers 2-3 Hibs game is genuinely the worst performances I've ever seen from any referee, ever.

Anthony Stokes got away with murder that day and they got every decision going.

Not much point is there if i mention all the red cards hes given us while spending his career ignoring dangerous challenges by tims.. Clancy at the piggery, Beaton v Hibs or Alan Muir celebrating a tim goal with David Turnball last season...you will scream para and tell me bias is impossible then get upset again.

So il just say Bobby is very very very popular with the sportswriters at the daily record that you dislike and hopefully at some point in future you will work out why hes a scottish media celeb and gets positive coverage.

The guy is a good referee i never say they are hopeless cos most of them are not, its important we get the form sorted though as we cant afford a close race with these maniacs making the vital calls at the most important point of the season. Celtic will benefit, Rangers wont.

I think there was a quick red card at the piggery last night for the visitors, 2 challenges in a row= 2 x yellow and red in 5 mins, tactical fouls/time wasting/rugby league/wwf challenges wont ever be ignored when the tims play the smaller sides.

You definitely think 9/11 was an inside job, don't you?

Was that not Beaton?

Yeah, completely inept.

At the time I thought he was blatantly cheating, but having seen a lot more of him I just think he's completely incompetent.

Madden is hit or miss...sometimes tries too hard because he gets called a Rangers fan etc.

The Old Firm game with Clancy was cheating though. He gave them absolutely everything that day. Penalty for a shirt pull, denied us one for the same thing. Bolingoli already on a booking and he pulls our player down as we're on the break - no second yellow. Played about 2 minutes over stoppage time. Did absolutely everything he could to help them that day.

If memory serves me, didn't Michael Beale get sent off for calling him a cheat?

Don't want to start a new thread.

Is there no press conference today ahead of tomorrow's game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back