SC final - Tickets sent out

3 out of 4 from our F&F group are guaranteed a ticket, all 4 of us are in silver, the remaining silver MyGers member is on 1464 points.
Well yeah, but it’s top down, which is as fair as can be for things like cup finals.

Thats not the case for normal away game due to massively restricted numbers, hence the bands.

Hampden games are the 1 thing MyGers works perfectly for

It's not letting me buy all my friends and family at once? Every time I click to update basket with their names it reverts back to my name?

Do I need to do them all individually?

It's not letting me buy all my friends and family at once? Every time I click to update basket with their names it reverts back to my name?

Do I need to do them all individually?

Do you all have the same number of points ?

Don't want to start a new thread just to ask this very specific question, but why am I only getting adult prices for the Killie game tomorrow? Wanted to take my 7 year old with me but don't fancy paying £40+ to get him into CD5 with me
Does he have his own account and Rangers number (so his age is registered)?
Is he on your friends and family list?
Then you can drop the box down and allocate a juvenile ticket to him,you need to update basket.

Maybe the speed by which south stand upper has sold out, shows the appetite amongst the silent majority of fans who want to sit during the game .
There was mention of people standing in the South upper at the semi too.

More likely that the limited number of the best seats available have just sold out quickly.

I keep getting this message when I attempt to buy my ticket - ‘There has been a problem attempting payment for your customer. Please check your address details and phone number and try again’. I have the required points, have the requirement in my order history, my address and phone numbers have always remained the same. I tried using a relatives address to see if that worked but the same error occurs, has anyone experienced this before? I’ve also attempted various cards to pay which are all valid. I’ve emailed rangers but have the fear that it will sell out before they respond.

I keep getting this message when I attempt to buy my ticket - ‘There has been a problem attempting payment for your customer. Please check your address details and phone number and try again’. I have the required points, have the requirement in my order history, my address and phone numbers have always remained the same. I tried using a relatives address to see if that worked but the same error occurs, has anyone experienced this before? I’ve also attempted various cards to pay which are all valid. I’ve emailed rangers but have the fear that it will sell out before they respond.
Did you remember to click either the Post or Special Delivery icon?

Does he have his own account and Rangers number (so his age is registered)?
Is he on your friends and family list?
Then you can drop the box down and allocate a juvenile ticket to him,you need to update basket.
This worked, cheers mate. Just in the past the juvenile prices have immediately shown without me even having to select his profile. Thanks for the help.

Purchased in under 5 mins . Surprised how easy it was this time. I tend to hit problems.
For me it’s been great ever since they started doing it in batches, only downside is I’m now stuck at the back of the West stand, half a mile from the pitch as all the good seats are gone by the time it’s my turn :))

Had to wait for this window to get my son included so North Stand, mates in the first window Gold only didn’t even get South so there’s defo a Rabbit away somewhere.

For me it’s been great ever since they started doing it in batches, only downside is I’m now stuck at the back of the West stand, half a mile from the pitch as all the good seats are gone by the time it’s my turn :))
How do you know you're at the back?

You could well be row A and yearning for a EEE ticket.

South stand thing is strange, I always hold back to the second window for ordering as my son has slightly less points Than I do, but no way that those in the first window entirely fill our allocation in the south stand (It;s not just this game either, semi was exactly the same).

Out ticket website is a shambles as well - 30 mins, going through the same process there before it went through.

Missed it by 11 points this time, 8 points shy first cut for semi & ended up getting one second round so fingers crossed same happens this time but I’m not so sure

No its not mate.

Its 1723+ then to 1510+ any remaining then goes to Group 1 STH My Gers and all home matches CCCS
Yes it is Group 1 then based points which are sold on the following sale windows

IMG-1852.jpg

Got North Stand earlier, nothing available in the South Stand at that time.
Quickest ticket I've ever bought through tge website. Took about 90secs all in.

My mate having issues, says maximum of one can be purchased but he hasn’t bought it. Any ideas?

None of his F&F have bought it by accident checked that.

Checked order history isn’t there.

Any tickets remaining unsold after this sales window closes will be allocated according to the priority group below:​
mail

I’m I reading this wrong lol…..​

Is the card registered to the same address Rangers have on your account? Are you missing a pop-up from your bank asking you to authorise payment via online banking perhaps?

Yes it is Group 1 then based points which are sold on the following sale windows

IMG-1852.jpg
No you are wrong mate. Thats PRIORITY group 1 with 1723+ points.

I was asking about the tickets that may be remaining for Group 1 as per the email sent out.

Back