SC final - Tickets sent out

These sites were advertising Ranged end tickets before the tickets became available. I doubt they have the tickets.
It will be debentures for the ones in South strand

In West it wouldn't surprise me if the club sells through sites or club staff who generally get tickets

He does deserve a ticket. However so does the guy who's been a season ticket holder for 3+ years and been to pretty much every home game in that time but doesn't happen to be a member of a RSC

I'm sorted but can see both sides of the argument tbh

An impossible problem as our support is just too big for the number of tickets we get
To me its set up wrong

The rsc members shouldn't be allowed to apply for tickets through my gers but to compensate rscs should have a much higher ticket allocation

Rscs are needed as they have do good job organising travel using tickets etc

The mygers allocations reduced for those not in rscs so indys can still travel.

To me its set up wrong

The rsc members shouldn't be allowed to apply for tickets through my gers but to compensate rscs should have a much higher ticket allocation

Rscs are needed as they have do good job organising travel using tickets etc

The mygers allocations reduced for those not in rscs so indys can still travel.
How would that work though? You would have mygers members just saying they aren’t RSC members?

How would that work though? You would have mygers members just saying they aren’t RSC members?
You need to give over your rangers number in both cases

The Rangers number is linked to either an rsc or not if allocated to an rsc they are not in my gers ballot

I'm not a member of a rsc but I see the advantages of them and they should have a higher allocation but I also think they need to be managed to ensure not ghost ones

those in rsc allocation get the the average of my gers away tickets points so if they leave they still have collected points

Pretty easy as well club allocates an ID to rsc has a check box with are you an rsc member ar season ticket renewal if yes person puts the I'd number in

System auto discounts then from away ballots

For non season ticket members then they need a system to verify they are real people not sure if they have that already otherwise

I could go set up 50 email addresses attach create a Rangers number for each email address

You need to give over your rangers number in both cases

The Rangers number is linked to either an rsc or not if allocated to an rsc they are not in my gers ballot

I'm not a member of a rsc but I see the advantages of them and they should have a higher allocation but I also think they need to be managed to ensure not ghost ones

those in rsc allocation get the the average of my gers away tickets points so if they leave they still have collected points

Pretty easy as well club allocates an ID to rsc has a check box with are you an rsc member ar season ticket renewal if yes person puts the I'd number in

System auto discounts then from away ballots

For non season ticket members then they need a system to verify they are real people not sure if they have that already otherwise

I could go set up 50 email addresses attach create a Rangers number for each email address
Here’s the simple fact forgetting two bite at the cherry pish, us on RSCs go to every game mostly home and away this is only an issue when people can’t get old firm tickets

what were the allocations for RSC's?
From a couple of pages back - what it was in the semi-final below the final

RSC Allocations

Please refer to the following maximum ticket allocations:

CategoryMaximum Tickets per category
A+6
A5
B4
C3
D2
E/F/N2

Thank you for applying for our The Scottish Gas Scottish Cup Semi-Final v Heart of Midlothian FC on Sunday 21 April.
Please refer to the following maximum ticket allocations:

CategoryMaximum Tickets per category
A+7
A5
B4
C3
D3
E/F/N2

We just buried one of the best bluenoses I had the pleasure of knowing on Friday mate. I’d give anything to be stood next to him at hampden even if it meant watching us get beat
Our time will come back and hopefully soon and the final is the catalyst
Yes mate, I seen that a well known face and lovely man when I met him in the passing. Condolences to yourself and all that knew him bro

think I might be having a disaster - mail to our building has been undelivered for nearly 4 weeks (broken entry system) and I got told today it’s all been returned to sender

West Stand B1 Row DDD

giphy.gif

All 4 games at Hampden this season I’ve been allocated the same section which I’m quite happy about.

Got 2 for south upper Q5 row E
Are you in the 1723+ Mygers points category by any chance? I have 1709 points and couldn't purchase until midday on the Saturday. Logged on and ready to go earlier then discovered no South Stand Upper tickets were available so I am guessing many have been reserved" for the expensive hospitality packages.

Always feel like I'm in roughly the same place but felt I was maybe just imagining it.

They will likely do it in blocks. Couple seasons ago for the abomination Hibs semi final, we were allocated tickets next to some lads from Arbroath in the North Stand. That same season we decided to go for South Upper for a change for the Celtic semi final. Arbroath guys had same idea and we were right next to each other again.

Are you in the 1723+ Mygers points category by any chance? I have 1709 points and couldn't purchase until midday on the Saturday. Logged on and ready to go earlier then discovered no South Stand Upper tickets were available so I am guessing many have been reserved" for the expensive hospitality packages.
There mostly debentures mate . The clubs allocation in south stand upper is quite small although later some returned debentures always appear .

West Stand Row BBB. Not great but it could be worse, I could be sitting in the house watching it.

I have been Section B in the west since we came back up but for the semi I had Section A.
Never really had a bad seat to be honest, always far enough back and never too far back. (Fate tempted, be in Row A for final)

Back