Scared To Play Killie Away In First Game

Thought it was a great first draw. New manager, bang average squad (by SPFL standard). Exceedingly easy 3 pts to kick the season off with.
I couldn’t give a flying fook about the boredom of playing Killie, etc, etc.
It’s a new season and I’m delighted with our opening game being at Rugby Park. It’s a good time to get them in my opinion, and a good performance and victory will set down an immediate marker.
I predict a comfortable win for The Rangers.

We knew our first game would be away and if I was to pick it that's the one,
A good wee test for our newbies to lay down a marker,Easy 3 points for the famous.

People forget we went to rugby park in the league cup in the early part of the season last season and cuffed them 3-1.we will also have players in the squad jones and Stewart who are used to playing at rugby park

That mob had a great season against us last season no doubt about it,
Pay back time we're going to crush them this season I have absolutely no fear,Normal service resumed.

Not scared at all and confident of victory. I just think it’s a bloody shame we’ve got to play our first game on a shite pitch when we may be still establishing our pattern of play with our new signings. Might have been better at this stage doing this on a normal surface. Still think we’ll win though.

Not scared but we played them on that shxt pitch 4 times last season - won 1; drew 1; and lost twice!! It is such a leveller!

I have no problem in thinking we can win our first 6 games and put a serious marker down!
I would agree it’s the perfect time to play Lillie.
2 points out of 12 last season will be on the gaffers mind!

No matter what we think of clarke he had them punching above their weight with the players they've also lost & a new manager this is a good first game for us

Perhaps they fear Willie liar, or one of his cronies, will deny us 2 penalties before giving Kilmarnock one for a dive

Are people really shitting it from us opening with Kilmarnock away?

Some of the posts in the big fixtures thread are certainly giving that impression.

C’mon to fuck, if we want to win #55, we need to start going to places like this and routinely swatting these teams aside.

The last time we clinched the league, we put five past the fuckers – that’s the mindset we need to start going to places like Killie with.

We finished strongly last season, this is a new season that will see our squad further improved, and our managerial team have a year’s experience under their belts now – so let’s man the fuck up.

Let’s fucking go!
We also put five past the fuckers in a game last season. As you say, if we want to win the league we have to win these games. Nothing but confident.

I think its more a case us beng sent to a pitch where we struggle, could potentially put tims in front on the first weekend, random fixtures my erchie. We will win, its just how i see it.

We’ll annihilate them! Teams like this needs to be steamrollered, or there’ll be no 55th.

They're supposedly relaying their pitch with a newer version of plastic.

Could be as mental as Livingston's pitch at the start of last season, a wave of black pellets being scattered every time the ball is kicked.

Luckily we'll get to see how much of a mess it is by looking at their European game(s) beforehand.

Not scared but we played them on that shxt pitch 4 times last season - won 1; drew 1; and lost twice!! It is such a leveller!
We played them at Ibrox on grass 3 times and only won once..

We're Rangers and if we want to finally win back our title then no excuses for pitches comes into it.

This is the season we do the business.;)

Reports from them at the end of the season was they were upgrading their plastic pitch to the standard of Hamilton's plastic pitch which was better in fairness ,still plastic but better apparently .
Despite that if we have aspirations to get 55 we must win games like this im fully confident of a wee 3 nil win .

I must have missed something...

Who said we are scared to play Killie in the first away game?? We will pump Killie in the opening game as we will be setting down a marker aswell as sending out a message to the rest of the league..

I must have missed something...

Who said we are scared to play Killie in the first away game?? We will pump Killie in the opening game as we will be setting down a marker aswell as sending out a message to the rest of the league..

Plastic pitch paranoia? We will fucking do them and march on to 55 scudding evey c'unt on the way.

#Lets Go

If we are going to win the league these are the game we need to win. I see it as an opportunity to put down a marker. We fear no one.

Plastic pitch paranoia? We will fucking do them and march on to 55 scudding evey c'unt on the way.

#Lets Go

The foundations are in place mate. This squad of players are now being fine tuned and are ready to go and do the business.

They are now a year more wiser to the pit falls of this league and they know the do's and don'ts. The silly mistakes that where made last year will not be made this year I believe.

Let's fuckin do this Rangers!!!

For us, Statistically/recent form has shown its not been a happy hunting ground for us.

If we want to win the league we really need to be taking 3 points from these games and further more, go on runs of winning 7/8 games at a time. That’s what it takes to be champions.

The foundations are in place mate. This squad of players are now being fine tuned and are ready to go and do the business.

They are now a year more wiser to the pit falls of this league and they know the do's and don'ts. The silly mistakes that where made last year will not be made this year I believe.

Let's fuckin do this Rangers!!!

Great post mate. 100% spot on.

I thought they were going to grass or hybrid this season?

Or did they not make enough money on the last day of the season......fn wanks. Bring them on!

It'll be a tough game since we'll both have played competitive football in europe & they've got a new manager in

If we don’t lay down the marker and beat Killy then we probably arnt a title winning team, this is the type of game that we should be going for the jugular

It's a MUST win. Anything less is back to last season. I'm going 3.0 for the Bears

Plastic pitch or not can you imagine what will happen if Angelo Alessio actually tries to play football against us? With that shower of hammer-throwers and journeymen?

We will fucking murder them.

Some of the posts in the big fixtures thread are certainly giving that impression.

C’mon to fuck, if we want to win #55, we need to start going to places like this and routinely swatting these teams aside.

The last time we clinched the league, we put five past the fuckers – that’s the mindset we need to start going to places like Killie with.

We finished strongly last season, this is a new season that will see our squad further improved, and our managerial team have a year’s experience under their belts now – so let’s man the fuck up.

Let’s fucking go!
YES that is all

Let’s fucking go!

No in fact this might be the perfect time to play them.

As there can be no excuses in the first game of the season and both teams will want to impress.So that being the case with Clarke also away …I think we will win well.
It’s time exorcise these ghosts … and put this fear of this god awful pitch …to bed once and for all if we are to get the coveted 55!

First game of the season…as good a time as any!

Back