Scared To Play Killie Away In First Game

New pitch being laid, with new manager tactics to adapt too, plus a competitive game with a long flight home from Belgrade 3 days before they face the Rangers - something Kilmarnock have never been subjected too in preparation or the buzz they normally have in a full weeks unrestricted training that they normally get from facing the Rangers - that said we will beat them by at least 2 goals regardless of what killie do or don’t do

I see Gary Mac saying he is glad to see the back of the tired old plastic pitch…
Hopefully not to be replaced with …a new plastic pitch!

Bookies have us at 5/6 to win the game. Thats just slightly better than even money. It shows that it is a very tough opening fixture. I would have preferred an easier game

Who fears them ? Certainly not me but I am fed up going to Rugby Park.

Hoped for elsewhere to start season but just have to get on with it. With us seemingly only getting one stand it will be difficult to get tickets for this fixture.

We really need to get off to a good start and I will go for a Rangers win by 2 clear goals.

We’ve all got some scar tissue from these fixtures from recent seasons.

The fixture list is a reminder that it won’t be easy and nothing will be handed to us on a plate.

But I’m happy with how things are shaping up so far. Hopefully now we’ve got a big enough squad to cope with Euro qualifiers and League games.

Back