Scarfs on the goal posts

SwindonLoyal

So I have seen quite a lot of folks mention wanting to see our lads tie some rangers scarfs to the goal posts at the piggery when we beat them as a GIRFUY to that wee rat Griffiths and I for one would absolutely explode with joy if it were to happen.

If we all start posting a request for the team to do it on all social media (facebook, twitter, instagram etc) of not just the team but of all the players, then maybe we could get it to happen. If all the players realise that every day they are getting hundreds of posts all saying "Please tie Rangers scarfs to the goalposts after you beat Celtic" and the folks that run the teams social media see it too, then surely we are in with a better chance of it happening. Its probably just wishful thinking, but its surely worth a shot

I’m doing it here. When they were gifted the league last year, one of their stinkin fans tied a scarf to the local football parks crossbar. I’ve already got an old scarf looked out, once it’s confirmed, I’m heading down there , got big b@start cable ties for reinforcement.

We have more class than that and its one of many things that seperate us from that mob. However the manager and players decide to celebrate it will be done with class as it should be. We shouldnt be giving the mutants a second thought f@&k them.

It would be quite funny but I'd rather we avoided all that nonsense. When I see scott brown behaving in the way he does it disgusts me and makes me glad we have such a nice humble hard working group. And that comes from the management team.

The exception - i would love to see morelos do that stupid broony celebration right in browns face.

The whole team standing respectfully in a line with both arms raised, fingers spread, a la Rodgers, signifying 55, would be my preference. That'd sting a lot more than a scarf on a goalpost. B-)

So I have seen quite a lot of folks mention wanting to see our lads tie some Rangers scarfs to the goal posts at the piggery when we beat them as a GIRFUY to that wee rat Griffiths and I for one would absolutely explode with joy if it were to happen.

If we all start posting a request for the team to do it on all social media (facebook, twitter, instagram etc) of not just the team but of all the players, then maybe we could get it to happen. If all the players realise that every day they are getting hundreds of posts all saying "Please tie Rangers scarfs to the goalposts after you beat Celtic" and the folks that run the teams social media see it too, then surely we are in with a better chance of it happening. Its probably just wishful thinking, but its surely worth a shot
Why would you want to copy the work of a lunatic?

So I have seen quite a lot of folks mention wanting to see our lads tie some Rangers scarfs to the goal posts at the piggery when we beat them as a GIRFUY to that wee rat Griffiths and I for one would absolutely explode with joy if it were to happen.

And do you think the Filth's security would stand by and let it happen, particularly as it wouldn't be any big secret seeing as a social media campaign has pre warned it?

It ain't happening.

We have more class than any of the tramps. We should treat them with the respect they deserve and not resort to junkie ned behaviour. We are better than that.
This is exactly it . We will treat them the respect they deserve, none. I want Arfield running about saluting pigeons and Alfie running about with a pair of binos looking for Celtic/Brown.

If we win it there, like any other game shake the hands off the Celtic players at the end of the game and then just have a mini celebration up the tunnel and dont give them any easy headlines.

When Tav lifts the trophy at Ibrox we can do as we please just a pity the fans will not be in the ground to see it.

I want goals. I want them them 4-0 at half time and two players sent off. I want them dreading to come back out. I want Neic walking up the tunnel at 60 minutes because he can't take another second of humiliation. I want their players fighting each other. I want Arfield standing on the ball and doing a salute before he slots it home.

I don't think it's too much to ask.

Back