Scarfs on the goal posts

If we win it there, like any other game shake the hands off the Celtic players at the end of the game and then just have a mini celebration up the tunnel and dont give them any easy headlines.

When Tav lifts the trophy at Ibrox we can do as we please just a pity the fans will not be in the ground to see it.
OK Tin Man... the players will rightly celebrate on the park.

Stevie G planting a Rangers flag in the centre spot while the rest of the players and backroom staff do a huddle in the centre circle will do for me - anything else would be a bonus.

Shagger should take a scarf with him, put it with his water bottle and immediately put it on the goalposts at the final whistle.

Ciaran Dickson, number 55, has to be brought on as a sub too. Swapping him for Davis would be apt, but, he really should be on the pitch when it is won.

So I have seen quite a lot of folks mention wanting to see our lads tie some Rangers scarfs to the goal posts at the piggery when we beat them as a GIRFUY to that wee rat Griffiths and I for one would absolutely explode with joy if it were to happen.

If we all start posting a request for the team to do it on all social media (facebook, twitter, instagram etc) of not just the team but of all the players, then maybe we could get it to happen. If all the players realise that every day they are getting hundreds of posts all saying "Please tie Rangers scarfs to the goalposts after you beat Celtic" and the folks that run the teams social media see it too, then surely we are in with a better chance of it happening. Its probably just wishful thinking, but its surely worth a shot
Don’t forget to blow your nose on the corner flag or better still, wipe your erse on it!

So I have seen quite a lot of folks mention wanting to see our lads tie some Rangers scarfs to the goal posts at the piggery when we beat them as a GIRFUY to that wee rat Griffiths and I for one would absolutely explode with joy if it were to happen.

If we all start posting a request for the team to do it on all social media (facebook, twitter, instagram etc) of not just the team but of all the players, then maybe we could get it to happen. If all the players realise that every day they are getting hundreds of posts all saying "Please tie Rangers scarfs to the goalposts after you beat Celtic" and the folks that run the teams social media see it too, then surely we are in with a better chance of it happening. Its probably just wishful thinking, but its surely worth a shot
Nah. Get this to %^*&. Win like proper champions with a bit of dignity. I’m all for getting it right up the scum but do it on the pitch and in the boardroom - none of these stunts mimicking what they did.

Shagger should take a scarf with him, put it with his water bottle and immediately put it on the goalposts at the final whistle.

Ciaran Dickson, number 55, has to be brought on as a sub too. Swapping him for Davis would be apt, but, he really should be on the pitch when it is won.
Nah. Get this to %^*&. Win like proper champions with a bit of dignity. I’m all for getting it right up the scum but do it on the pitch and in the boardroom - none of these stunts mimicking what they did.
at the very least do something original...

Tie it around the wee junkie fuuk griffiths neck.

And pull very tightly.

See this double post shit its Fuukin daein me in.

Just keep hammering the bastards for the foreseeable and keep the trophies coming and I’ll be happy enough without having to resort to their classless behaviour

in saying that me and my pals have all ordered 55 flags for our local area. The next 2 villages up from us is republican hell holes so I want to really rub it in to every last one of them hateful scummy tramps when they drive through our area. Every lamppost will be covered

Aye classless, we have dignity etc.

Most of you want Lennon to stay - he exudes class and dignity, right.

Tie a scarf to the goalposts.

Personally I’d like our celebrations to be all about Rangers, making no reference to Celtic whatsoever. No deliberate, preplanned wind up is necessary. Our smiles, happiness and joyful celebrations are all that is required.

Personally I’d like our celebrations to be all about Rangers, making no reference to Celtic whatsoever. No deliberate, preplanned wind up is necessary. Our smiles, happiness and joyful celebrations are all that is required.
They will be to busy heading for the erskine bridge anyway to notice any of our celebrations. This honeslty will finish some of them scumbags

Tony Vidmar, overjoyed and on his knees, holding the ball behind his head, Bert Van Lingden in tears of delight, the players throwing Advocaat about in the air and all celebrating then the mocking of their huddle. These are the types of scenes I'm desperately hoping to see again on the 21st of March.

Greggs takes wan on wi him.
Final whistle he tries it on post or bar. Job done. He would do that. And he most certainly should. Plus it will annoy shitey teeth and Lego , thumbheid,
(T)Ajer.,

Arfield would certainly do it, as would Alfie.

Obviously can't happen but her majesty swinging a union flag in one hand and giving the finger with the other while Charles plays the sash on a 50p flute.
Would be lovely

Batter them about the pitch for 90 minutes then have Scotty Arfield saluting his way off the pitch on top of a grinning Alfie's shoulders as he holds the match ball after his hattrick

I’d like to think that however pleasurable this would be that as Rangers they would act in the way that we’d expect Rangers players to act, with dignity and decorum and not do this.

let nature run it’s course, there’s plenty planned we don’t need to worry about what to do.
Threads like this are mortifying

The Arfield salute seems to send that mob into some kind of horror, so that should be a good one to get them going.

Class and dignity goes out the window for this title win. Years of constant abuse kicked pilar to post.. stick to it to them Rangers, make the dogs absolute sick

Back