Scarfs on the goal posts

BTW if we are in with a chance to win it at the Piggery expect the Lego Muncher et al to boot all round them trying to draw a reaction from us. Its simple STAY CLASSY RANGERS!

%^*& yer dignity and class. Rub it into these stinking bastards in the most painful way possible. Menshies on seats and the side of the dugout with a lighter, 90's bus stop style.

Who was all annoyed by thumbs antics? I was, it rubbed me up the wrong way. I want us to make their fans feel that way. %^*& them. Absolutely %^*& them.

They don't deserve to be shown any respect or dignity.

A Celtic fan I know has said to my mate the fact I’m silent and dont slag him is worse he can’t handle the quiet superiority

Not for this Bear. Regardless of when we win it I want to see our guys do it with dignity and never stoop to the childish levels of that mob.

I would rather win it with no mind paid to them at all, they are not important enough to bother about. Watching some of their players stupid obsession with beating us when we had Senderos and Martin, etc in the team just shows how much they think about us. I want to win this for us, nothing to do with them.

We’ve rammed the trophy down their throats, then pulled it out their arse , that’s enough .

I want them nowhere near the celebrations.

So I have seen quite a lot of folks mention wanting to see our lads tie some Rangers scarfs to the goal posts at the piggery when we beat them as a GIRFUY to that wee rat Griffiths and I for one would absolutely explode with joy if it were to happen.

If we all start posting a request for the team to do it on all social media (facebook, twitter, instagram etc) of not just the team but of all the players, then maybe we could get it to happen. If all the players realise that every day they are getting hundreds of posts all saying "Please tie Rangers scarfs to the goalposts after you beat Celtic" and the folks that run the teams social media see it too, then surely we are in with a better chance of it happening. Its probably just wishful thinking, but its surely worth a shot
Naw , but we could all do it at our local park, over ridge, lamppost etc

So I have seen quite a lot of folks mention wanting to see our lads tie some Rangers scarfs to the goal posts at the piggery when we beat them as a GIRFUY to that wee rat Griffiths and I for one would absolutely explode with joy if it were to happen.

If we all start posting a request for the team to do it on all social media (facebook, twitter, instagram etc) of not just the team but of all the players, then maybe we could get it to happen. If all the players realise that every day they are getting hundreds of posts all saying "Please tie Rangers scarfs to the goalposts after you beat Celtic" and the folks that run the teams social media see it too, then surely we are in with a better chance of it happening. Its probably just wishful thinking, but its surely worth a shot
I’d prefer a bug %^*& off flag right in the centre circle like the beautiful bastard done in Turkey.

Don't need to stoop to their level,show them we're a class above when it comes to celebrating, also no cringy t shirts just keep the shirt on for the photos.

Absolutely not.
Small time papish behaviour.

Copying Griffiths wouldn't just be sinking to his level.

It would be confirming for them how much he had managed to get under the skin of the whole club.

If our first thought after clinching a title that means so much to all of us, is to COPY something that an insignificant wee runt like Griffiths did after 4 or 5 years, it just says "You got to us, it's taken us 4 years to be in a position to answer back and now the best we can do is to copy you" Awful.

The whole squad unveiling a massive champions league size banner over the centre circle and/ or in front of the empty Rangers section would be far better.

"Thank you Rangers fans. 55 titles and 150 years of unbroken tradition"

THAT would REALLY wind them up, even more so because it was nothing to do with them, but emphasises the things that actually breaks their heart.

Wow, I definitely didn't expect this to be quite such a contentious subject. Interesting to see the different opinions on it

Not for me. I would not like our players to stoop to such classless acts and let themselves down.

I would be much more in favour of defecating in match socks and hiding them above the changing room roof tiles prior to exiting after the win.

Last edited:

Not for me. Griffiths having a thumb heid is revenge enough.

I’d love Jimmy Bell to go Hustler styleee, but instead of removing watches whilst shaking hands, I’d like him to slip a Rangers sweat band on Lego as he shakes his hand, and then cuddle Thumbheid and tie a Rangers scarf on him as he pulls away, then approach Lemon, and as he reaches out offering his hand to the smelly cúńt do a wee Ali shuffle and deliver an uppercut with the other hand.
After how this season has went, I don’t see why not? :)) :)) :))

We should get Jimmy Bell to curl a shite down on the centre circle. That's far classier than tying scarfs to posts imo.

Unless Brown is suspended I expect an incident with him and Morelos. There players won’t be able to handle it.

Let's just get on with winning the game first.

Two minds about this

a) do a huddle at exactly the same time as they do, only everyone in it laughing as loud as possible so we can all hear it over Crocker's and Walker's whinging, or

b) behave with decorum and dignity so that we embarrass them even more.

I am leaning towards option b) at the minute.

No but a lap of honour clap all the stands would be absolutely superb to witness.....pointing, waving and blowing kisses to the empty stands would be the icing on the cake.....live across the world too

I want goals. I want them them 4-0 at half time and two players sent off. I want them dreading to come back out. I want Neic walking up the tunnel at 60 minutes because he can't take another second of humiliation. I want their players fighting each other. I want Arfield standing on the ball and doing a salute before he slots it home.

I don't think it's too much to ask.

Two minds about this

a) do a huddle at exactly the same time as they do, only everyone in it laughing as loud as possible so we can all hear it over Crocker's and Walker's whinging, or

b) behave with decorum and dignity so that we embarrass them even more.

I am leaning towards option b) at the minute.
A long time back, I remember quoting
Septic do a huddle before the game hoping to win
Rangers do a huddle after winning

So therefore, behave with decorum and dignity until after we stuff them

Back