Scooter - Maria(I like it loud) after the goals

Always seems to go under the radar a bit. Like you say, imagine the whole stadium singing along. Would be class.

Call me an old man but why do the Union Bears chant 'wayo, wayo, wayo' when it gets played? Notice they do it for that 'Welcome to the party' song as well?

XGTQBpi.gif

i still have no idea what this shitey patter means and i dont want to know, its cringeworthy imo
That patter is almost as bad as the cringey, shit, neddy music.

Almost gone full circle back to the half time 'MegaMix' of years ago, only its no longer Rangers songs...

The Rangers Da’s on here will hate it.

Its not an age thing. When I was young I remember some god awful shit making it into the 'charts'. I dont profess to be up to date with some of the "tunes" getting produced today, and I know tastes vary, but holy shit some of this stuff shouldnt even be classed as.music. its just a collection of sounds thrown together.

As a total music snob

Brutal ear damage music similar to that welcome to the party dirge

Reminds me of folk putting on cds for the bus with that terrible dance track blue world (I’m blue...)

We should change these things regularly to keep them fresh. We seem to rip the backside out of everything until everyone is totally sick of it.

For the time being, I don't mind it at all.

Its not an age thing. When I was young I remember some god awful shit making it into the 'charts'. I dont profess to be up to date with some of the "tunes" getting produced today, and I know tastes vary, but holy shit some of this stuff shouldnt even be classed as.music. its just a collection of sounds thrown together.

I know bud I was joking. I get called a Rangers Da off my son occasionally when I’m on a rant about something.

It just reminds me of the 2017 League Cup semi final against Motherwell as that's what they played at Hampden.

So not a good memory...

The "Doop Doop" tune we've played in the last few weeks after we score was/is actually used by Philadelphia Union in the MLS. First heard it a few seasons ago at one of their matches and the whole stadium would Doop along. It sounded quite good , but I never thought I'd hear it at Ibrox.

Didn’t realise we had so many gay neds in our support, well done for coming out lads.
I suppose I should be relieved because it’s not another play AC/DC before the game, at halftime, when we score in fact play it during the game type shite that always appears on here.

Back