Scorchio weather for Thursday

Southsideblueblood

80 farhenheit in old money during Thursday, down to high seventies at kick off. Will be great to go to a home European game and weather like this. Tbh I can’t ever remember a European game at home in weather as hot as this?

80 farhenheit in old money during Thursday, down to high seventies at kick off. Will be great to go to a home European game and weather like this. Tbh I can’t ever remember a European game at home in weather as hot as this?

One of the home euro qualifiers last season was hot. Remember sitting in the copland struggling to enjoy the game due to the heat.

Says on my phone it's to be cloudy and thunderstorms forecast for Thursday. It says it's to be up to 29c so it will be extremely clammy
Clammy. .....that's the word.
A guid Scots word tae.

You are only allowed to use words such as these once you are over the age of 35. A sure fire indicator of getting old:p Another description is ‘it’s gie close’ maybe that’s more of an Ayrshire thing though.

You are only allowed to use words such as these once you are over the age of 35. A sure fire indicator of getting old:p Another description is ‘it’s gie close’ maybe that’s more of an Ayrshire thing though.
Have heard close used a lot in Lanarkshire.

No idea what gie means mind you lol

Listed as 27 degrees in Glasgow on Thursday.

A walk in the park compared with the 36 degrees forecast for London that day.

There's gonnae be loads of fake stips from Turkey on show then, as folk will think they're in the Turkish heat!
A whole new thread will be raised, debating the rights and wrongs of it...
I for one, cannae wait :cool:

I'll be wearing this bad boy then and reminding EVERY CU.NT that Bobby Sands is dead.

0_Rangers-topJPG.jpg

And what does that translate to in real terms?

Currently about 33/34 here in London.

Times like this I prefer being in the office to working from home, to make use of the air conditioning.

Back