Score Predictions against Livi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainMan1972

Livi unbeaten in like 12 games and very tight at the back, they will play a 5-4-1/4-5-1

2-0 Gers seems the obvious scoreline to me. An early goal though and we possibly could maul them 4 or 5, but I'll say 2-0.

Rangers 2-0 Livingston
Kent
Aribo

Worthy_Candidate

A complete bore fest as Livingston try to replicate the tarriers spoiling tactics.

Be a bit nervy until the first goal which might well be from a set piece.

After the first we will run out comfortable winners but we will all leave the ground less than satisfied.

Valley Bluenose

Usual collection of high-scoring predictions - which come to fruition about twice a season.:rolleyes:

Tough game, kicked off the park - but a ‘comfortable’, dominant win by a couple of goals.

Banquo

Away from home, plastic pitch, after the international break against a team in 3rd place. Given that we will drop points in some games along the way this season, I fear this could be one of those occasions. I'm going 1-1 but hoping for 0-3.

Myc74

Livingston are well organised and hard to break down but I reckon we'll have enough for them.
2-0 Gers with the goals coming fairly late on

Walter2

As all teams now play against us,when we are on the ball 11 men behind the ball,and try and take us on the break!,they have lost a couple of physical players,but replaced them with a couple of physical players,they will play their normal game.
3-0 to the Glasgow Rangers,Alfie,aribo,katic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts