Score Predictions against Livi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Livi unbeaten in like 12 games and very tight at the back, they will play a 5-4-1/4-5-1

2-0 Gers seems the obvious scoreline to me. An early goal though and we possibly could maul them 4 or 5, but I'll say 2-0.

Rangers 2-0 Livingston
Kent
Aribo

A complete bore fest as Livingston try to replicate the mentally challengeds spoiling tactics.

Be a bit nervy until the first goal which might well be from a set piece.

After the first we will run out comfortable winners but we will all leave the ground less than satisfied.

Usual collection of high-scoring predictions - which come to fruition about twice a season.:rolleyes:

Tough game, kicked off the park - but a ‘comfortable’, dominant win by a couple of goals.

Every time I post some optimistic guess, it turns out shite, so I’m going 2-1 for Rangers hoping for 4-0 :))

3-1 and the goals to come a bit later on as we know they will sit in, frustrate and try to kick us.

All goals in the second half

Away from home, plastic pitch, after the international break against a team in 3rd place. Given that we will drop points in some games along the way this season, I fear this could be one of those occasions. I'm going 1-1 but hoping for 0-3.

Away from home, plastic pitch, after the international break against a team in 3rd place. Given that we will drop points in some games along the way this season, I fear this could be one of those occasions. I'm going 1-1 but hoping for 0-3.
Take it you want a few hits mate

Livingston are well organised and hard to break down but I reckon we'll have enough for them.
2-0 Gers with the goals coming fairly late on

Aw well

As all teams now play against us,when we are on the ball 11 men behind the ball,and try and take us on the break!,they have lost a couple of physical players,but replaced them with a couple of physical players,they will play their normal game.
3-0 to the Glasgow Rangers,Alfie,aribo,katic.

Lol

Awwww nawwww !!!!!

I thought we were away this weekend. Thats what the international break can do to you !!!

I'll go 3-0 (not 0-3 !!)

That said, I'm relieved its a home game, could have been a tricky away game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back