Score predictions for tomorrow against the spoonburners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pvt. Hudson

Thoughts of Wednesday’s game against PSV needs to be put out of mind. It’s going to be a tough one tomorrow as Hivs just like the sheep always raise their game against us.

Fingers crossed we get off to a steady start. I’m saying 2-1 to the famous although it’s not going to be a walkover.

I’ll go 2-0.

Don’t think it’ll be a high scoring match despite the HIVs being utter shite against everyone else in the league

They always give everything against us.

I watched the full game v Hearts and they were beyond lucky to escape with a draw. Hearts dominated them. We should be rolling this lot over comfortably.

0-3 Rangers

I’m speaking from experience here. We never turn up at mid day games until after the 1st half hour, Easter Road is a difficult venue, been many a banana skin played there. Taking all that into consideration, and notwithstanding the fact that Hibs are rank rotten, I’ll go 3-0 to the famous tomorrow :))

No buying this tough game stuff. We should be going out and getting the job done. This Hibs team are terrible and the worst we have faced in a good few years. Our squad is far bigger and stronger than theirs and they have a few players out.

3-0 Rangers, no excuses & 3 points up the road.

The shitebags will put in a cup final performance that their fans don't see any other week. Ultimately, our quality will shine through and we'll win 3 nil minimum.

They have been terrible but will be much better tomorrow. Boyle will start and often causes us problems (not just by falling over). Not got a great feeling for this game as we will make changes to preserve for Wednesday.

0-4. porteous to go off injured after Alfie lands a water bottle on his coupon from the dugout.

Head says a hard fought 2-0, Čolak and Lundstram. Heart hopes for a 5-0, Porteous sent off after Kent megs him and Alfie coming off the bench to get 1

A 2-0 win. Colak with a header from outside the box and Lundstram from inside his own half.
A £3 stake gets you the keys of the shop.

A 3-1 win for the greatest club in the world. Arfield, Colak and Alfie to score. Let’s not be surprised if some of their scummy plastic IRA fans throw missiles at some of our players during the game and Messrs Croker, Walker will look the other way and wank each other off in silence.

I feel like our record recently against Hibs has been pretty good (in the league anyway) and I fancy us to win again today.

I feel like we’re well suited to playing against Hibs because they tend to try and play some football and have a go at us rather than just sit in two banks of five like most other teams do.

Rangers 2-1 as they like to make us nervous and will play their horrid green & white socks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back