Score predictions v Braga

Ive had the tunes on all day and battle fever is running wild, so I think a relativly simple 4-1 with Alfie finding his form and tearing that young center half a new one and Hagi showing his talents.

Alfiex2
Arfield
Hagi

Going to be a slog with the weather, and the poor state of the pitch, might help us. 2-1 The Rangers

Hope this game presses the Rangers reset button and reminds them of why they were successful up until now.

Treat every team with respect and defend well (regardless of how good or rubbish they are) and we'll do ok.

3-0 if they do that.

I’m more confident than most on this one.

2-0 to Rangers and we get our mojo back.

bttf2-0.gif

Had 2-2 in my head all day anything apart from a defeat will do for me

I have had us down for a doing for the past two weeks but today feels different.

I genuinely think we are going to run all over them and win by a 3 goal margin.

Think their will be goals a 2-2 or 3-3, not great for us but they are probably the best side we have played this season.

Call me Mr doom and gloom but 0-2 Braga. I think we're up against an impressive side tonight and given our form I'm struggling to foresee positives. I hope I am proved very wrong.

This is what I expect as well. Braga are a good side and we've been rank rotten since the break. I wasnt going to post it but seeing as you've done the dirty work for me I'll just agree.
No jack, morelos and kent arent on their game and barasic just back gives me the fear of a long night.

Hope I'm getting quoted left, right and centre after we win 5-0 :p

Head says we'll struggle to draw. Sadly heart finds it hard to disagree. Currently head is giving heart a bollocking and maybe heart will cheer up by kick off.

Back