Scoreboard Messages

Barca bears

Do the club still do birthday messages on the led boards/scoreboard. If so how can I get a message displayed. Thanks

Do the club still do birthday messages on the led boards/scoreboard. If so how can I get a message displayed. Thanks
Was chatting about this at M'well game, surely isn't a technical reason they've stopped doing it as the entire middle tier is effectively now a scrolling screen

Just announcements at the moment.
Are they though? Only reason I ask is this is what got conversation going at weekend - a motor or something needing moved outside the ground but nothing on the screens as per old way, just tannoy announcement

Had to call in a few years ago and speak to some dullard to get it done for my son. Spelled name out twice and he repeated it back to me yet the spelling was wrong on the night :rolleyes:

The scoreboard had us 1-0 up against Lyon for about 10 minutes last week. I think your IQ has to be below a certain level to get some jobs at the Club.

At the Piggery for one derby a guy popped up on their screen with a happy birthday message and it was someone on our bus who was at the game and his mates had done it for a laugh. Can imagine the guys standing around him thinking WTF :D

Back