Jermaine Defoe - 2
Joe Aribo - 2
Jordan Jones - 1
Greg Stewart - 1
Filip Helander - 1
Brandon Barker - 1

as at 25/10/2020

How does this look?

Just copied and pasted from another forum. Can you give us a link to official numbers? I’ll have a look at club website.
I don’t know where to get them listed for every player mate but it looks like they have used Transfermarkt or similar as a source which miscounts assists.

For the league, SPFL stat centre and BBC Sport give the official assists numbers. The primary difference being you don’t get an “assist” because your shot was parried or because you were fouled for a penalty or free kick.

How does this look?
Those look accurate for the league

My mate has keeps a record of goals and assists himself after every game in all competitions. He made a thread but got banned for an unknown reason. Here's his list;

GOAL INVOLVEMENTS

Goals
Tavernier -9
Kent -5
Morelos -5
Goldson -4
Arfield -3
Roofe -3
Aribo -2
Defoe -2
Itten -2
Barisic -1
Barker -1
Hagi-1
Helander -1
Jones -1
O.G. -1

Assists
Hagi -7
Barisic -6
Tavernier -6
Arfield -4
Kent -2
Morelos -2
Defoe -1

My mate has keeps a record of goals and assists himself after every game in all competitions. He made a thread but got banned for an unknown reason. Here's his list;

GOAL INVOLVEMENTS

Goals
Tavernier -9
Kent -5
Morelos -5
Goldson -4
Arfield -3
Roofe -3
Aribo -2
Defoe -2
Itten -2
Barisic -1
Barker -1
Hagi-1
Helander -1
Jones -1
O.G. -1

Assists
Hagi -7
Barisic -6
Tavernier -6
Arfield -4
Kent -2
Morelos -2
Defoe -1
Yeh those look accurate, although Barisic’s official assists numbers are 2 lower because he has had two crosses which have deflected a bit and therefore haven’t counted as an assist.

On the goals front, compare with last season when Defoe and Morelos had the vast majority of our goals to the same point in time.

This is one of the reasons why we are stronger than last year, despite being amazing in the first half of last.

The players behind Alfie, have majorly pulled their socks up and our contributing. That’s why Alfie not scoring isn’t a problem, because Alfie is still playing well by working hard and creating the spaces for Kent and Arfield etc.

As a unit we are so much better than the team that were so good for the first 6 months last season. Goals against proves that as well.

Back