Scoring threats in Europe worth scouting?

cav

As thread title,occasionally I have a look and see what players are near the top of their respective scoring charts in the league they currently play in.Last one that caught my eye was Shon Weismann who has since been covered(brilliantly I might add) by Adam at H+H.

I have to declare that I am not knowledgable at all on these players,but know quite a few of you are almost amateur scouts and wonder if any of these players whose socring exploits catch the eye-would actually be worth our pro scouts having a proper look at?
Any info. appreciated in would their style suit us,main attributes apart from having a knack of goals per game decent ratio,are their stats skewed because they take all the penalties and free kicks even?
Details are lifted from transfrmarkt on stats but I have ommitted values as they're normally miles out with those.
I've tried to avoid players who have been in the mainstream news of late touted for big moves to EPL etc. and would be out of our price range like Orsic as an example.

Fwiw here's a few that have caught my eye,feel free to add any you think have potential;

Muamer Tankovic - Hammarby IF (Sweden) 24 year old Listed as a left winger who got 14 goals in 28 games

Mustapha Bundu - Aarhus GF (Denmark) 22 year old listed as a right winger who got 8 goals in 20 games

Torgeir Borven - Odds BK (Norway) 27 year old listed as striker who was top scorer with 21 goals in 30 games

Kristjian Lovric - HNK Gorica (Croatia) 24 year old listed as a left winger who got 8 goals in 16 games

Marko Tolic - NK Lokomotiva Zagreb (Croatia) 23 year old listed as an attacking midfielder who got 8 goals in 16 games

Back