Scot Gardner on Radio Scotland from 2pm

Inverness CEO, be an interesting listen particularly as his manager is reported to have welcomed a suspension of the Championship. I wonder if he is livid with Robertson or Maxwell?

Inverness CEO, be an interesting listen particularly as his manager is reported to have welcomed a suspension of the Championship. I wonder if he is livid with Robertson or Maxwell?

Probably both, but the manager is an internal issue.

The fact that Maxwell has taken wayward comments from one manager and used them to try and blow up an entire league is the far bigger issue.

What about Doncaster? He usually does go on Radio Scotland.
From an article By Stephen Halliday Wednesday, 18th March 2020, 10:11 pm in the Hootsman,
He was appointed chief executive of the Scottish Premier League in 2009 and has proved to be an unshakably phlegmatic character, valued by the member clubs he serves as a human shield in times of crisis.

Have I got news for you, Missing Words Round, serves as a human shield in times of crisis........for whom ?

From an article By Stephen Halliday Wednesday, 18th March 2020, 10:11 pm in the Hootsman,
He was appointed chief executive of the Scottish Premier League in 2009 and has proved to be an unshakably phlegmatic character, valued by the member clubs he serves as a human shield in times of crisis.

Have I got news for you, Missing Words Round, serves as a human shield in times of crisis........for whom ?
He’s a weapon, not a shield.

What about Doncaster? He usually does go on Radio Scotland.
He only answers pre submitted questions that have been emailed into him. I understand that the hard hitting interviewer on this BBC station has already sent in a list of questions and the head of the SPFL is preparing his answers.

I can exclusively reveal some of the questions -

1. What did you have for your Christmas dinner.
2. What is your favourite colour.
3. Where is your favourite holiday location.
4. Indian or Chinese food?
5. What is your favourite chocolate?

Serves as a human shite in times of crisis.

He only answers pre submitted questions that have been emailed into him. I understand that the hard hitting interviewer on this BBC station has already sent in a list of questions and the head of the SPFL is preparing his answers.

You forgot who helped you get dressed this morning and who tied your shoe laces.

Answers to the questions

. What did you have for your Christmas dinner. Fish it was a Friday in 2020
2. What is your favourite colour. Green with grey hoops
3. Where is your favourite holiday location. Magaluf
4. Indian or Chinese food? Chinese, Indians in cahoots with that club from Govan
5. What is your favourite chocolate Lisbon lions bar by Cadburys but used to love 5 boys

you omitted to mention, that alongside pre prepared questions only that he addresses ,the other panelists on the show have their mikes muted,and are not allowed to interject and call out his fraudulent bullshit , fascism is alive and well in scottish football

Just switched it on and they are talking their favourite subject...Celtic.

Have I missed Gardner?
TBF, with Ceptic in the state they are in, it would be all I would tune in for. Their meltdown has been the highlight of the last six weeks, apart from our own relentlessness.

Meanwhile over at Ibrox, not a peep. Going about our business with ruthless efficiency and the minimum of fuss. Such has been the stealth and cunning, they mocked and denied we were catching up... until recently. We're now so far ahead they still can't see us and are fighting amongst themselves. A sort of mutual wound licking session.
Haa haa scum.

John Robertson gave his own opinion not the clubs position .
Maxwell jumps the gun and issues the statement about a club expressing a concern about the league carrying on .
He never contacted the club .
Wont speak today .
i hope Garner asks him to ballot the members as to Maxwells position

They've tried a deflection and to be honest, have made it worse. Poor attempt at trying to take the heat off.

That guy McGowan wrote strange, diplomatic language for bollocks.

Seems like they're looking for even the slightest excuse to cancel football. To take what Robertson said and then immediately put the wheels in motion to try and get Championship football stopped is just disgraceful. What possible reason could they have for doing that?

If anyone can summarise what was said I’d really appreciate it.
ICT shocked that their managers views were taken as an endorsement of suspending the league.

Pundits saying it was madness that the SFA charged on with this without checking with ICT first. SFA apparently now accept it was a mistake and they got it wrong, but no talk of the process being halted.

Back