Scot Gardner on Radio Scotland from 2pm

ICT are 100% correct the SFA and Maxwell is incompetent.

Imagine a CEO with an ounce of common sense not actually asking ICT for the clubs official stance before suggesting they wanted the Championship stopped. That is just sheer stupidity.

What a bunch of complete muppets we have up here running our game.

Nothing will happen to Maxwell, unless Nelms accepts his position in place of a glamour friendly

If anyone can summarise what was said I’d really appreciate it.
Just Inverness saying they have been misrepresented by the SFA again and they can't believe the SFA didn't pick up the phone to them before sending the email.

"Inverness are publicly saying 100% that their position is to the finish the season"

Tom English just had a pop at the Daily Record for the Keith Jackson article - "that media organisation put a lot of topspin on that"

ICT shocked that their managers views were taken as an endorsement of suspending the league.

Pundits saying it was madness that the SFA charged on with this without checking with ICT first. SFA apparently now accept it was a mistake and they got it wrong, but no talk of the process being halted.

No talk of what process being halted?

Imagine a CEO with an ounce of common sense not actually asking ICT for the clubs official stance before suggesting they wanted the Championship stopped. That is just sheer stupidity.

That's the problem, no one is that incompetent. This is just the fig leaf they were looking for to give them the faintest excuse to ask the question.

Too much hot air around this and very little in the way of action , it’s only money that talks with all these clubs

It's a disgrace, not even the courtesy of phoning ICT to check their feelings on the matter same as the SPFL not even lifting a phone to Dempster or Hibs when the filth wanted to change fixtures for a Covid vacation

Maxwell and SFA have totally phucked up this as usual

ICT should demand Maxwell is sacked
ICT stood tall last year Scott Gardener stood tall last year
They both got shafted by every dirty cowardly club in their league
The dogs at Alloa, Dunfermline, Raith Rovers and Morton teamed up and backed the Cabal and called ICT liars.
If I was ICT I would stay out of things unless they have written support from a majority of club chairmen

Just Inverness saying they have been misrepresented by the SFA again and they can't believe the SFA didn't pick up the phone to them before sending the email.

"Inverness are publicly saying 100% that their position is to the finish the season"

Tom English just had a pop at the Daily Record for the Keith Jackson article - "that media organisation put a lot of topspin on that"
Tom english and harrogate are on the same page here.

Wheres harrogate? I'm firmly on side with him here.

Answers to the questions

. What did you have for your Christmas dinner. Fish it was a Friday in 2020
2. What is your favourite colour. Green with grey hoops
3. Where is your favourite holiday location. Magaluf
4. Indian or Chinese food? Chinese, Indians in cahoots with that club from Govan
5. What is your favourite chocolate Lisbon lions bar by Cadburys but used to love 5 boys
3. Where is your favourite holiday location. Santa Ponsa

So it’s clear as day now that Celtic and there placemen at both the SFA and SPFL are trying to Null and Void the league....it’s not hysteria now it’s clear as day. Scotland needs this season. Played out on the park fully to enable and ensure that no more division is seen within society than already exists!
All reasonable individuals who were Celtic minded would see this as a blatant corruption and cheating by their own hierarchy via the SFA and SPFL Executive......Scotland would be a laughing stock and Civil Unrest would be a huge concern.....furthermore the sporting interest in the game in Scotland as a product would crash and it would descend into legal battles galore.

in short ScotGov and UEFA would have to step in to stop clearly visible corruption!!

I heard the last sentences but I tried to find it online to read in full but as usual, slow as a week in the jail this mob.
Yeah I tried to find it before I replied to you but couldn't see it online. I don't really remember much of what was said in it to be honest, just remember it being long.

Back