Scot Gardner on Radio Scotland from 2pm

Didn't it? Noones talking about Dubai anymore
That's still on the table, he deflected and yes, that has worked and I posted last night that this is what it was all about to try and combat peoples fears about the league being stopped. Hes just made himself look worse.

So it’s clear as day now that Celtic and there placemen at both the SFA and SPFL are trying to Null and Void the league....it’s not hysteria now it’s clear as day. Scotland needs this season. Played out on the park fully to enable and ensure that no more division is seen within society than already exists!
All reasonable individuals who were Celtic minded would see this as a blatant corruption and cheating by their own hierarchy via the SFA and SPFL Executive......Scotland would be a laughing stock and Civil Unrest would be a huge concern.....furthermore the sporting interest in the game in Scotland as a product would crash and it would descend into legal battles galore.

in short ScotGov and UEFA would have to step in to stop clearly visible corruption!!

Its also done to spook and try to derail our club. Psychological warfare. Maxwell has nothing to do with the SPFL, yet he's asking if they wish to suspend the Championship. He should be sacked today.

I’m sure Maxwell will be available to have an interview with the useful idiot Jackson.

When I say interview, I mean give Jackson a list of questions to ask him.

That's the problem, no one is that incompetent. This is just the fig leaf they were looking for to give them the faintest excuse to ask the question.
Absolutely - incompetence my Archibald.

It's a clear case of "Sorry we interpreted ICT incorrectly but as we asked the question anyway we can confirm that X clubs do actually want to end the season"

To be put in the bank for the push to end the Premiership season.

And for those that say they would never do that - just look at what they have done here - all in plain sight.

Drain the swamp!

Liewell will be lucky if he’s in a job at the end of the season, we’re going to see big changes in Scottish football! They’re after him and blame him entirely for their failings! He’ll be gone soon enough and the rest of the rats will follow!

Its also done to spook and try to derail our club. Psychological warfare. Maxwell has nothing to do with the SPFL, yet he's asking if they wish to suspend the Championship. He should be sacked today.
Yep, I recall an interview with radio Scotland back in March when he was asked about calling the league at that time & he went out of his way to insist that it was a matter only for the SPFL and that he couldn't possibly comment or intrude on their handling of it.

So why he is contacting clubs in the SPFL now...?

It's so obvious what he's doing & who he's doing it for. Honestly, how can this puppet & weasel sleep at night.

Why do all of these pellets dance to Lawwells tune? Seriously. Its like he's some sort of mafioso the way everyone willingly makes an absolute throbber of themselves for his agendas.

Maxwell shouldn't even get a chance to resign, he should be sacked immediately for this.

Absolutely - incompetence my Archibald.

It's a clear case of "Sorry we interpreted ICT incorrectly but as we asked the question anyway we can confirm that X clubs do actually want to end the season"

To be put in the bank for the push to end the Premiership season.

And for those that say they would never do that - just look at what they have done here - all in plain sight.
They've not made a very good job of it to be fair.

ICT must feel they're swimming in a sea of corruption. We know that feeling. Why does Scottish football get itself into such tangles. Suppose that's what happens when key positions are held by mentally challengeds. This, as in all walks of life, turn to dust the minute the crash barriers get involved. Sad times.

The real reason is that a number of championship clubs are unwilling to pay to join the same covid testing program as the premiership clubs are in and the SFA will need to pay for it if they continue for the time being.

FF needs to collectively get over this null and void nonsense, you hear about it on here far more than anywhere else.

Yep, I recall an interview with radio Scotland back in March when he was asked about calling the league at that time & he went out of his way to insist that it was a matter only for the SPFL and that he couldn't possibly comment or intrude on their handling of it.

So why he is contacting clubs in the SPFL now...?

It's so obvious what he's doing & who he's doing it for. Honestly, how can this puppet & weasel sleep at night.

If this predictable nonsense was going to happen, it would have been the SPFL stooge Doncaster making demands. The SFA's Maxwell appearing from nowhere to ask the Championship if they want to suspend the League is outside his remit. Corrupt scumbag.

Hard to believe that a mistake so blatant is incompetence.

Seems like he had a rush of blood to the head, got so excited and was already desperate to get something like this out for whatever reason.

What the reason is, we all have our suspicions but it's certainly a strange thing to do.

So it’s clear as day now that Celtic and there placemen at both the SFA and SPFL are trying to Null and Void the league....it’s not hysteria now it’s clear as day. Scotland needs this season. Played out on the park fully to enable and ensure that no more division is seen within society than already exists!
All reasonable individuals who were Celtic minded would see this as a blatant corruption and cheating by their own hierarchy via the SFA and SPFL Executive......Scotland would be a laughing stock and Civil Unrest would be a huge concern.....furthermore the sporting interest in the game in Scotland as a product would crash and it would descend into legal battles galore.

in short ScotGov and UEFA would have to step in to stop clearly visible corruption!!
All reasonable individuals who were Celtic minded would see this as a blatant corruption and cheating by their own hierarchy via the SFA and SPFL Executive.

Are you for real?

This is actually unbelievable, a CEO of a national institution such as the SFA could act in such an Amateur and arrogant way. These cretins, I include Doncaster in this, wouldn't survive 5 fuckin minutes in the real world of Professional business organisations instead of the Mickey mouse set up of the SFA / SFL / Cabal.

This is actually unbelievable, a CEO of a national institution such as the SFA could act in such an Amateur and arrogant way. These cretins, I include Doncaster in this, wouldn't survive 5 fuckin minutes in the real world of Professional business organisations instead of the Mickey mouse set up of the SFA / SFL / Cabal.
That’s why they there. Paid above their station to manipulated.

He only answers pre submitted questions that have been emailed into him. I understand that the hard hitting interviewer on this BBC station has already sent in a list of questions and the head of the SPFL is preparing his answers.

I can exclusively reveal some of the questions -

1. What did you have for your Christmas dinner.
2. What is your favourite colour.
3. Where is your favourite holiday location.
4. Indian or Chinese food?
5. What is your favourite chocolate?
You forgot to add how did you manage to shaft Scottish Football out of nearly half a million for your incompetence and Salary?

That made me laugh out loud mate you’re kidding surely? They’re all involved in some way with the scum and the RC church. Any Ranger not seeing that needs help. As it happens a mate of mine is convinced they want null and void so they can still claim a tainted 10. I personally do not think that will happen largely because it would cost even more money that the SPFL doesn’t have. As it stands they’re going to have to pay monies to Premier Sports and the BBC if they don’t complete the Scottish Cup.

Quite frankly, the club chairmen/owners who decided that lying, self serving pieces of shit like Maxwell, Doncaster, Liewell, are trustworthy and the best people to run Scottish football .... deserve every bit of misery that will eventually come their way when the money inevitably dries up and leaves them on the bones of their arses.

Obviously excluding the likes of ICT who called out these r soles from the start last year.

"One interview in the media this week prompted a wide-ranging discussion at the Joint Response Group meeting on the ongoing impact of the virus," Maxwell said in a statement.

There are four permanent members of the Joint Response Group – Scottish FA president Rod Petrie, Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster and Dr John MacLean, the Scottish FA’s chief medical consultant.

These are the 4 men who think it's a great idea for Championship Clubs to be given a vote to end or suspend football - without any debate or discussion, and without any guidance from the SFA and SPFL.

Have any of them opened their mouths other than Maxwell? Has the BBC tried to speak to Doncaster or Petrie?

Pathetic from Maxwell. Surely its basic stuff to confirm the preference of ICT before issuing that statement. Theyre so incompetent its unreal.
A club manager saying something like that shouldn’t be jumped on as a reason to do anything. Would he jump on the Inverness manager saying something that celtic didn’t want and start the ball rolling on it? It would be completely ignored.

I don't like the murmurs that have occurred this week. Jackson article, speirs talking nonsense on scotland tonight. null and void suddenly becoming a conversation the only league in Europe where it seems a select few are talking about it. the Inverness thing also can't help feel the mentally challenged puppets in the media are putting the feelers out to gadge reaction to if it was done

ICT are 100% correct the SFA and Maxwell is incompetent.

Imagine a CEO with an ounce of common sense not actually asking ICT for the clubs official stance before suggesting they wanted the Championship stopped. That is just sheer stupidity.

What a bunch of complete muppets we have up here running our game.
It’s not incompetence. He’s very competent in terms of actual intent, just like they all are.

"One interview in the media this week prompted a wide-ranging discussion at the Joint Response Group meeting on the ongoing impact of the virus," Maxwell said in a statement.

There are four permanent members of the Joint Response Group – Scottish FA president Rod Petrie, Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster and Dr John MacLean, the Scottish FA’s chief medical consultant.

These are the 4 men who think it's a great idea for Championship Clubs to be given a vote to end or suspend football - without any debate or discussion, and without any guidance from the SFA and SPFL.

Have any of them opened their mouths other than Maxwell? Has the BBC tried to speak to Doncaster or Petrie?
Re the JRG, I would imagine that MacLean has little or no say or power in that group re football matters, thereby leaving the floor clear for the other 3 to call the shots.

What a gruesome situation for Scottish football, and us in particular

There’s a fairly simple question needs asking here.

Who started this chat about stopping the league and why?

There has been a few fcuk ups with the protocols but there’s only one club been taking the piss.

An investigation into who the individuals were who (admittedly) breached protocols in Dubai is really what they should be concentrating on. followed, of course, with the issue of 7 (at least) game bans.

I also want to know why Duffy was on the park last Monday. If nothing else he fell into the category of people travelling back from Dubai in the proscribed timescale and should still have been isolating.

Also their fine has not yet been decided.

In 5 more games, we shal have played 75% of our fixtures, which removes another of the imagined reasons to null and void the league.

Maxwell has zero qualifications to be in this role.

His lack of qualifications could be overlooked if he produced good results. Has achieved nothing positive.

A perfect example of a placeman. Utterly corrupt.

Back