Scotland’s Cinch deal

ChildOfGod

It’s a tag line that’s used for status even if inaccurate isn’t it .

they have to , at some point , provide numbers .

hnh guys made what I thought was a key point it is a five year deal which locks spfl into a grade of sponsorship cash which they cannot develop upon after having no sponsor for a couple of years . They have sold during these rights during Covid which could be another limitation , or maybe they liked the assurance they got .

what would be a decent or good level of cash now is what I wonder?

remembertheepoch

The only way I imagine is to interrogate the accounts of the spfl. You know in the same.way that when ra sellik say the sell someone for 8 m and the following years accounts say it was only 2m

Morelos20

“The biggest sponsorship deal in SPFL history” would surely only have to be about 2.5 million?

Craigie

In fairness, commercial sensitivities etc usually lead to the terms of sponsorship deals being kept quiet.

Captain_Buns

It’ll be for a pittance. The Buffoon can’t even get a renewed tv deal for matches to be shown here in the Middle East.

ChildOfGod

I like the idea that he has one primary job , to promote the league and agree a sponsorship package . And he has done that for a 5 yr duration . And it looks like that has taken him 3 years to complete .

wtf is he going to do until 2026 now ?

Dumfriesbear

I like the idea that he has one primary job , to promote the league and agree a sponsorship package . And he has done that for a 5 yr duration . And it looks like that has taken him 3 years to complete .

wtf is he going to do until 2026 now ?
Try to feck us up in Europe.

EssexBear

Risky deal - brand new company , doing a lot of advertising elsewhere , other firms have sprung up doing same deals ,and even main dealers have cottoned on to try save the business they have from losing customers.

We see if the 5 years lasts.

Fact no sums have been announced tells you it been sold cheaply. Much in mine with Premier Sports deal .