Scotland’s talk-in. Clyde 2 & West Sound. 0333 2020 401

Blueknows

Bears, tomorrow morning between 10 & 12 the radio talk-in on West Sound (MW) and Clyde 2 will be discussing ‘This week on Scotland's Talk In we're asking whether Kilmarnock manager Steve Clarke was holding a mirror up to Scottish society when he spoke about living in the 'dark ages' with the sectarian abuse he receives from supporters?’

We just know that we are going to get attacked here. Let’s make an effort to try to phone in and attempt to balance the narrative. This isn’t a SSB type show, it’s usually compared by Ally Bally (really that’s his name) pretty fairly.

Contributions by the more erudite Bears would be particularly good. I think the phone lines open a good while before the programme starts so set the alarm clock.

It’s not just Clyde 2 it’s all of the Bauer MW stations in Scotland, Clyde, West Sound, Tay, etc. I believe this is the sort of thing we have to use to our advantage, or at least reduce the disadvantage.

Clyde 2 ? There will be less than a thousand listening OP.

Let them rot..!
I don’t mean to be confrontational or arsey but you seem to be advocating a Dignified Silence. Unfortunately silence is consent in situations like we are in.

Back