Scotland and Australia in tug of war for starlet

When was the last time Scotland made a World Cup 1998?
Will Scotland improve their status soon ?
Would a perceived Independent Republic of Scotland improve anything ?
Aussie Aussie Aussie all the way.

Against the grain on here but I only care about Rangers so would rather he opts for scotland.

Less travelling and wont miss any games.

my twa bobs worth

That is a very fair point.

Is Murray Miller the young central midfielder we signed from the Motherwell Academy a few years ago? Or am I confusing him with another of our youngsters?

Scotland have been going backwards for over 2 decades and that doesn't look like changing soon

The Aussies moved to a harder setup to improve themselves. I know who I'd choose

My 14 year old is a good player and he already knows if he ever got the chance he would pick the US national team over Scotland. %^*& the SFA.

Is this the Miller that played in midfield when we beat the Scum in the Glasgow Cup Final last year, if so looked a very good prospect, as he is just youth level can he not change his mind anyway as long as doesn't play in a full international competitive game?

I won't say where my allegiances lie but these Scots guys in my avatar didn't do too badly after they moved to Oz.

Is this the Miller that played in midfield when we beat the Scum in the Glasgow Cup Final last year, if so looked a very good prospect, as he is just youth level can he not change his mind anyway as long as doesn't play in a full international competitive game?

I won't say where my allegiances lie but these Scots guys in my avatar didn't do too badly after they moved to Oz.
Yes
He played in that game

Believe it or not Aussie kids actually go overseas to get best standards. Hope he played for Aussies. Unfortunately the coach bit of an arsewipe. With the teams they play should always make the World Cup.so should be no brainier for the boy.

Believe it or not Aussie kids actually go overseas to get best standards. Hope he played for Aussies. Unfortunately the coach bit of an arsewipe. With the teams they play should always make the World Cup.so should be no brainier for the boy.
Australia actually play in the Asian qualifiers now. Means they get a space easier than the Pacific team who have to play a playoff tie with either a South American or European opponent.

Choose Australia young man.
The SFA coaching staff are overloaded with people who will despise you ,from James Grady to Steve Clarke, for no other reason than that you play for the Rangers.
A good chance that they will make sure your time with the Scottish set up is hell on Earth.

Has just been away with Australia. Scotland didn't treat him particularly well and don't communicate.

Don't think there is any tug of war.

Delighted for him

FN9HTI3.gif

If I was him I'd check my family tree ,Australian players are away for ages during their world cup campaigns hopefully he can find a bit of Icelandic blood in him . But if no other nationalities Australia don't want any of our players choosing Scotland .Sad to say

Back