Scotland face being drawn against Israel again as nation league pots revealed

That’s the big issue with this format isn’t it.
Yeah I mean imagine if you had football competitions where you played basically the same teams year after year, would never catch on lol.

Sheesh, the clue is in the name League, it's designed so you play teams about your level each year.

Reactions: Moz
Iceland, Ireland and Armenia. Please and thank you :)

You are thinking about is as a Scotland fan...I'm thinking about it as a Rangers fan and hoping for Sweden, Romania and don't care who, so at least Hagi and Helander don't have to travel outside of Scotland for a couple of games.

Would be interesting if they were drawn against the non - British part of Ireland.

Who would the plastic paddies of the East end of Glasgow support that night ????

Couldn't shout for one side in case they offended the other side.

Yeah I mean imagine if you had football competitions where you played basically the same teams year after year, would never catch on lol.

Sheesh, the clue is in the name League, it's designed so you play teams about your level each year.
I take your point but I think there’s more of a desire for variety in international football. With the friendlies you at least got to play outside of uefa, this limits you.

Back