Scotland game

£30 for this game versus Malta? That's an absolute joke :D

This England game is equally shite, to be fair.

Mind hearing that panel of fannies on BBC Schotland at the weekend, all with their knobs out, agreeing Tierney was magnificent, 20-odd mullion yea know, easily any of the top four EPL...

Judging by this he'd be lucky to get in any of the top four of the Championship.

Not a great performance but 3 points is all that matters. We could be doing with a couple more goals to ease any nerves and build confidence going into Slovakia game.

Got off to a good start them fizzled out somewhat. Really didn't do much at all - which puts a bit of pressure on us. However, with England drawing it might not make much difference. Scotland and England both need to up their game in the 2nd half.

A good start for Scotland but not kept up. Still, I'd expect both Scotland and England to win.

John Collins just sounds like he's trying to squeeze out a stubborn shite when he talks.

Griffiths' goal was offside. He was in an offside position when Morrison shot. But there you go.

Yip was a couple o yards but Provan knows the rules cannot be offside if took a Nick of defender
Are you sure about that?

The Scotland player had a strike at goal (before the ball nicked off the defender) at which point Griffiths was in an offside position. It's at that point the foul is awarded. Everything else after that (including the ball touching the defender) techinically happened after the foul was committed. Therefore he was offside.

Mulgrew coming off injured. Hanley coming on - Hanley isn't the best but by fook he's better than Mulgrew. That said, we now have the slowest central defence on the planet.

Looking around Europe, it's amazing the fall from grace some teams have had. The Czechs were always a decent side - now below Azerbaijan in the table. Norway used to be good defensively but down there with San Marino. Then you have the rise of teams like Poland & Bosnia.

If Scotland hadn't got off to a piss poor start then we could've definitely qualified as Slovakia are nothing special and either are England in all honesty.

Are you sure about that?

The Scotland player had a strike at goal (before the ball nicked off the defender) at which point Griffiths was in an offside position. It's at that point the foul is awarded. Everything else after that (including the ball touching the defender) techinically happened after the foul was committed. Therefore he was offside.

At the point of the Scotland shot, Griffiths isn't interfering with play. The ball hits the defender which brings Griffiths back onside. I think!!

Looking at the qualification prospects it looks so difficult now even if we finish second. We need to be one of the best 8 2nd place teams which as things stand we would be about 7th if we beat Slovakia. We then go into the hat for a play off and other teams currently in second include Italy, Portugal, ROI, Ukraine. Will be very very tough.

Why do people seem to think Forrest is a good player (not many on here I know). He seems to constantly be talked about like he's good at something. Apart from flashing women in bars he appear to be pretty crap any everything else.

Crockers patter is the same every game. He said "Chris Martin coming on, one of Strachans favourites" the other night as well.

At the point of the Scotland shot, Griffiths isn't interfering with play. The ball hits the defender which brings Griffiths back onside. I think!!
As I said earlier, it's good for us, but this is why they need to the law back. How can someone that's central, just outside the 6 yards box in a crowded penalty area not be interfering or trying to gain an advantage?

Why do people seem to think Forrest is a good player (not many on here I know). He seems to constantly be talked about like he's good at something. Apart from flashing women in bars he appear to be pretty crap any everything else.

He doesnt appear to have any end product. Or neck.

Back