Scotland game

The state of that mouthbreather McGinn sitting on the bench. Has to be the ugliest bastard to ever grace a football pitch.

Teirney on the right just doesn't go. Disrupts the balance of the team. Good player but there shouldn't be a need to have him playing there.

Also the managers need to pick forrest every game stinks

Take Scott Brown off and save him? Save him from what? Is it now Scotland International teams problem to make sure Celtic players are nice and fresh for them?

Was a good tackle from Hanley there - one that Mulgrew wouldn't have made. What is the attraction to Mulgrew - other than Strachan managed him and that's about the limit of his knowledge.

Ah, so he's one of the ones on yellow card. In all honesty we could cope absolutely fine without Brown - he really doesn't bring much to the team at all.
Who will stare at the opposition if Brown isn't playing!! :mad:

My mate just txt me to say the tartan trannies were singing "stand up if you hate Rangers " in the 1st half. Anybody else hear this? :mad:

That's 90mins of my life I'll never get back, really not sure why I still watch international football let alone Scotland. I'm pretty confident I could have a better time poking my arse with a red hot poker.

Lack of goals could be telling. Slovenia 4-0 up against Lithuania.
If things stay the same tonight and we win our last two games we're guaranteed second. Any points dropped and we're out - Slovakia's last game is Malta. I can't see goals being an issue.

Gooals aren't an issue. As long as we win both games we are through. Slovakia look a decent outfit though.

It'll be tough to win the last two.

I really wish I could look at Scotland the same way as I did in my youth, just feels like too much has happened.

Maybe it'll go full circle in the next 10 years when that team get's repopulated with bears.

I wouldn't watch that mob if they were playing round my back, but is it true the fannies were singing, 'Stand up if you hate Rangers?

Beating Slovakia and Slovenia will be incredibly tough. On paper both teams are overall similar to us, but additionally having at least one genuine world class player (Hamsik and Oblak).
I think we'll win one of them at least, but it's a lot to ask for both. However, when you can't beat Lithuania and home nor keep the ball for 3 minutes at the end of a game after going 2-1 up, you only have yourself to blame for having to make up for it later on.

Disgusted to hear what the TA were singing.

I'll support the team but will never identify as a member of the TA. British Rangers and Scotland supporters like myself should find our own identity.

The tranny army are an embarrassment to football fans. I have a big mate who used to follow the Rangers all over, when we were pushed to the bottom league he started to follow Scotland and is a full kilt wanker now that never goes to a Rangers game.

Back